“Will never return”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dublin, Ireland
“Will never return”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Myself and my partner went here for lunch last week. The hostess was quick to seat us but the sever/waitress was overpowering and did not lister to our requests. My partner asked for no tomato in his burger but got 2 (good job he isn't allergic) my salad was not fresh, some of the lettuce leaves were brown and half of the tomato green. When my partner was finished before me, the waitress went to take his plate while I was still eating, when he asked her (twice) to wait and take the plates together, she still took his plate while I was still eating - really bad service!

• Visited September 2013

Lloydminster, Canada
“Unfortunate”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The last time we were there wil be the last. We were seated in a timely manner and drink orders were taken quickly. That is where the speed stopped. Over twenty minutes passed without the drinks coming so we flagged our waitress down (something I hate to do). She sighed and off she went. She did come back with drinks and took our food order at this time as well. After waiting forty five minutes without seeing a sign of our waitress or food, all of our drinks were empty and we were getting quite fed up. I got up from the table and managed to find the restaurant manager who was able to find our waitress and found out that the order had not been entered. We told her to forget about it and that we would be leaving. The waitress in the mean time had the gull to come behind as we were talking to the manager and try to serve us our bills for the drinks. The manager did apologize and we could tell that she was very sorry. She seemed very over worked. She told the waitress that we were not going to be paying for the drinks and she offered us a free meal if we were to go back.

We have decided not to take her up on her offer.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MTD919
Lloydminster, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“God Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Flat beer, medium steak served well done, and...oh yeah...STEEL WOOL IN THE HAMBURGER! We live in Lloydminster and we will never return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DeanS398
Saskatchewan
“Food ok but the place is a dive.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday morning for lunch. Most places were packed and had lines to get in. This one had a few cars out front and lots of places to sit. The building is old, smells quite stale. Staff is friendly and proceeded to tell us everything on the menu that was not avialable which was almost as long as the menu itself. We ordered and the food came quick and hot. Food was ok but pretty average. You almost get the feeling the staff is embarassed at the current state of the establishment. I really hope the management/owner look at the reviews and realize that this place will not get any better or busier unless they clean it up and make some significant improvements. If you are wanting an average meal in a run down restaurant, this is the place to be.

• Visited March 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Okay Service, Salad could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I ate dinner here the night that I stayed in Lloydminster. The waitress was very friendly and attentive, although I, and others waiting at the entry, had been overlooked by others. I selected one of the large salads with chicken. Overall, it was on the bland side and there were a number of pieces of lettuce that were wilted that I put aside. I thought perhaps that this was because there weren't many salads served at the restaurant, but I saw many others having a similar salad, so that apparently wasn't the case. Wilted lettuce is just not tasty. The restaurant was very busy when I first came there at 6:00 pm but less so around 8:00 pm.

• Visited March 2013