“two nice young ladies”

Ramada Lloydminster
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Lloydminster
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been staying in hotels for work since 1985 and I just want everybody to know about two young ladies that work at the front desk Val and Leah. They are so pleasant and polite and very helpful if you need something. They are always smiling and the Ramada in Lloydminster should be very happy to have them on there team. Jim Mitzel or like they call me Sir Jim

1  Thank jmitzel
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear jmitzel,

It's so refreshing to see awesome comments from our valued guests like you! One or two staff gets commended--it's considered an honor for everybody. We take pride in working as a team; always encouraging and building up one another, focusing on making our guests pleased and make this amazing place like home away from home.

Thank you for your business and looking forward to be of service to you again on your next stay.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Have been staying here on and off for over 10 years, work in the area and always have had clean rooms and great service, price is great as well. Leah and Val great desk staff can't ask for anyone better

Dearest Cliff P,

We appreciate that you took time out of your busy day to write a review for our property! Thanks for the awesome remarks. Our goal is to keep all our valued guests happy. Looking forward to have you again soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The company that I work for likes us to use West Harvest Express (corporate rate). It's pretty good also, for rooms and continental breakfast. But if I had my choice I would stay at the Ramada.The West Harvest was booked up thank god because I can use them in that case. Leah (who now works for Ramada again) is a sweetheart. Leah remembers my name every time, even though it was a while since I used the Ramada. She worked in Calgary for a while and I checked in there once when she worked there. Leah still remembered my name and gave me as always the best service possible. So when she came back to Lloydminster I was excited to see her. She has the most pleasant personality possible. She makes you feel special, a real asset to any business. When on the road as I am quite a bit, she makes your day brighter, I would love to hire her. On this stay she worked with Val and I think Leah must have trained her well because now I have two people that work here that make my day. So in a nut shell, the rooms,exercise facility and continental breakfast was excellent but without the final ingredient personality you still haven't got it made. Ramada would be wise to keep Leah and now Val because they have the whole package. I will still be staying here whenever I can get away with it. Especially now that they have Leah back. Keep up the good work! I really enjoyed the stay!! I would advise it to anyone staying in Lloydminster!

Dear Ronald Mr S,

Thank you for your heartwarming remarks for our Front Desk Staffs. Good old and new member of staff add up as assets to our property that add up to the awesome experience of our guests. We make sure we all are available to you when you need assistance and always put a smile on our faces.

It was nice to hear that we are your chosen hotel whenever you are in town. We are happy to serve you and looking forward on your next visit!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Excellent check in experience. Katie is extremely helpful and considerate with a great sense of humour, as was the entire staff. Room was spotless and the beds were fantastically comfortable. The hotel is immaculate throughout but not updated. Don't get me wrong- there are no signs of wear and tear, but the decor is a few years behind. I just loved the friendliness of the place and the breakfast was simple but fresh and good. Stayed on the third floor far from any smoking room, which are apparently on the first floor. I would recommend this Ramada get into the 21st century and go completely non-smoking.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Meeka64,

The whole team is grateful for the terrific remarks that you noted for our property. Thank you for sharing your great experience when you checked in. We also appreciate your recommendation.

In conversation with the General Manager, he has committed to continue to provide the best product for our valued guests. Additional updating will carry on throughout 2013 and 2014.

We value your business and we look forward to have you again. All the best!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I recently stayed at Ramada Lloydminster for 7 weeks on business. From the first day I walked in I was impressed with the cleanliness, Front Desk staff and the friendly faces that I encountered there. The hotel was spotless which is very impressive - their no work boot policy is nice - no dirty hallways. I finally met the Manager/Owner and they were very pleasant and easy to talk with.
Jane and the other ladies at the front desk worked very hard to accommodate my ever changing requests for more rooms, switching people around and holding rooms for me to bring in more staff - very impressive and eager to help.
Overall - the Hotel gets a 10 plus. Will I be back? Most certainly - a great place to stay

Colin Savage

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Colin S,

It is so delightful to hear that you had an amazing stay at our property. The whole team celebrates when we know that our guests had a wonderful accommodation here! It was indeed a pleasure to have served you and looking forward to have you again at the Ramada. Rest assured that we will carry on with the best service our hotel and all of our staff is giving. All the best! - Jane M.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have stayed almost everywhere in Lloydminster and the ramada is the best. If you stay Monday through to Wednesday you get complimentary beer and wine for a couple hours. Free glass of wine at night and a nice breakfast to get you going in the morning. What more can you ask for! The staff is amazing and the rooms are always consistently nice and clean. Location is good and their room rates are as low, or lower. Than the other hotels in the same class. Only place I stay now.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Chad_Top
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Chad_Top,

Thank you very much for your remarkable review. We aim to have your stay each time to be as pleasurable as it can be--and we are grateful that you recognize that. Thank you for your business and we look forward to have you here again. - Jane M.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This Ramada was absolutely immaculate - No mold in the bathroom, NO dust in the corners, NO dirty marks on the walls, NO tracks on the carpets. It was unbelievable. As well, the staff were most helpful and always asked if there was anything else they could help us with. The breakfast was adequate and there was still fruit in the bowl at the end of the breakfast period! So many hotels only put out a limited amount and claim they have run out.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side face Holiday Inn and their parking area. Those on the east side face a restauran...