“Fun times!!”
Review of Royal Hotel

Royal Hotel
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Lloydminster
Reviewed March 7, 2011

My little sister and I stayed here for one night in March. The hotel was great. Alicia really went out of her way to make sure we knew everything we needed to know about the hotel and the city to have a good time. Brandon served us in the lounge and made sure we were having a good time as well.

The room was clean with a great bathroom. The little fridge and microwave was super convenient to enjoy our leftovers from supper in the wee hours of the morning.

The hotel warned us there were a number of sports teams in the hotel but we didn't hear a thing.

My only complaint about our stay has nothing to do with the hotel, but the cab service in Lloyd is TERRIBLE. If you are going anywhere and need a ride, maybe try to pre-arrange something because you could be waiting forever to get a cab (or they might just never come at all and the Boston Pizza will get their staff to drive you home at 3am).

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed September 24, 2009

I stay at the West Harvest Inn on most every business trip I make to Lloydminster. They are very friendly and accommodating to my special requests each trip. They are now usually handled before I even get there. The rooms are very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2006

The hotel itself was decent in that the rooms were clean, the staff was pleasant but not overly friendly, etc. However, I accidentally left my wallet behind when we checked out. I noticed when I got back to Calgary and immediatly phoned them to see if they had it. They said no. I called later in the week to see if it turned up and again they said no. I called a third time the following week and still no sign of it. So I replaced all of my cards, my drivers license, etc (and it's quite expensive to replace all of your cards). Then, about 6 months after my stay, I get a package in the mail with the return address of the hotel, and of course my wallet is inside, minus the money I had in it (not that I would have expected the money back). I know it was stupid of me to leave it behind but couldn't they have at least told me they had it? Or have been sneaky enough to leave off the return address?

• Stayed: August 1999
4  Thank MissieMolly
LloydHotelmanager, Manager at Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2007

I can assure you that we handle lost and found with the utmost care.Unfortunately, I don't recall the details or guest in this situation as it is being reported years later. Guest satisfaction is very important to us before, during and after their stay. It is our goal to accommodate them again in the future.

Travelers also viewed these Lloydminster hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lloydminster
#10 of 14 in Lloydminster
Ramada Lloydminster
Ramada Lloydminster
#8 of 14 in Lloydminster

Been to Royal Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Hotel

Address: 5620 44 St, Lloydminster, Alberta T9V 0B6, Canada (Formerly Lloydminster)
Location: Canada > Alberta > Lloydminster
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Lloydminster
Price Range: $75 - $85 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Royal Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
West Harvest Inn Lloydminster