Stayed here with our granddaughters ball team. The place is not cleaned properly. It looks like the rooms were semi vacuumed, but there were large particles of stuff behind the table, and along the edges of the floor and behind the door. A dirty cleaning rag was left on the floor of our bathroom and was there to greet us when we first got in the room. There was a streak of something reddish brown on the dust ruffle of one of the beds, Yuck! One of the little ball players was taking a shower in her room and the water just stopped! In our room the water ran from hot to cold to burning hot. I had to constantly adjust it to avoid being scalded. When we were leaving the room for the day, the cleaning staff saw us leaving and asked if we "needed" the room cleaned. I just asked for towel replacement. She took our towels and did not come back with fresh ones. We had to go searching for towels and toilet paper ourselves later. It seems that with the previous comments of this place being dirty that management would step up and take control. Our grandkids enjoyed the free breakfast and the water slides. Beds were comfortable however I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tropical Inn is Lloydminsters largest full service hotel hosting 165 rooms. We have two large waterslides, pool, jacuzzi, sauna and ecercise room in the water park. For dining we have Tony Roma's and Bennigan's Irish pub. Our hot buffet breakfast is perfect for starting the day. We also have a cold beer and liquor venue on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropical Inn Hotel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Hotel Lloydminster
- Tropical Inn Hotel And Conference Centre Lloydminster, Alberta