“Soooo Goood”
Review of Deez Bar & Grill

Deez Bar & Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 15, 2011

The staff are very good, food is great, easy to find.

Reviewed February 8, 2011

My experiences at Deez Bar and Grill over the passed while, have seemed togo fromgoodto great! Each time I've left there feeling so fulfilled. from the fantstic serving staff with such welcoming smiles,to the bartender that always seemed to know just what I wanted....... but seconds before i did!
Live music that filled the bar, fantastic smells that come whaftting out of the kitchen, as each staff member breezes through the door. To a hardy "farewell and Goodnight" as you walk out the door! Leaving once again with that feeling of just having an ``Extrordinary Experience``

Thanks DEEZ!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2011

I live out of town (about 45 min. on highway), but make the trip out every payday simply for their amazing food. I have yet to try something that i dont like, always fresh and flavourful. The prices are very reasonable considering the quality. The chef definitely puts pride into everything on the menu and it shows. I would also like to say the servers are courteous, friendly, efficient and helpful in every way they can be. For an absolutely outstanding dining experience you have to go here, period.
I have told all my friends and family to go here as well, now i hope you will enjoy your experience as much as my family and i have

Reviewed January 11, 2011

great tasting food, fairly decent service. ive had the opportunity to taste several different things on the menu. nothing 'blows' your mind. BUT... its a GREAT value, HUGE portions and tastes like a good home cooked meal, not fake. for being a family restaurant, i feel some servers show too much skin, but overall, its good. It definitly feels like youd be better off if you were a regular but, they do their best to treat everyone great. try it out, i take my company there.

kraftdinna, Owner at Deez Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2011

I'd like to thank you for your review !! Maybe you can introduce yourself next time you are in and we will do our best to make you feel like a regular. : )

Reviewed September 12, 2010

Took the Mrs and the kids for our anniversary dinner to Deez on the insistence of several friends who are regulars there. I can see why as the place has a great atmosphere and the food is quite delicious. I think this place is becoming the locals hot spot. We'll certainly go back.