“Its bar food”
Review of Deez Bar & Grill

Deez Bar & Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Victoria, Canada
“Its bar food”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We have eaten there twice based on the good reviews. I am not big on bar food and went for the stir fry. Yuck. Over cooked vegetables (although they were fresh), sauce that was terrible and undersized prawns. I would say I should have stuck to the bar food however last time I had the fish and chips and this time my daughter had the chicken fingers and we also had nachos. All of these were just average at best. My husband had the ribs the last time and he found them to be below average. This may be the best bar food around though, as we have had a hard time finding good restaurants in the Oceanside area. Although if I am going to eat average food I would rather have an ocean view. BTW the second time we went the arrogant server was enough to deter me from coming back.

Kamloops, BC
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food is very tasty and well priced. They have great specials that my family and i love to use as an excuse to go and eat there! The chicken wings are great!

Visited August 2013
“Best Bar and Grill In Qualicum Beach BC”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Family friendly, service is great, food is superb, staff is awesome
Everyone there goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and
you really want to go backand trent and Jennie are the best!!!!

Edmonton, Canada
“Dine with the locals”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We only had two nights to spend in Qualicum Beach and unfortunately one of the nights was a Monday. It seems a lot of restaurants are either not open at all or close early on Monday.

Starved and scared, we wandered into Deez Bar and Grill. Don't really understand the name... Dyslexia? Someone's actual name? I dunno.

Anyway, we were seated and handed menu's. Decor is spartan but remember, you are in a bar and grill. My wife ordered the Chicken Souvlaki and I had the Oyster's and chips.

The chicken was, and I quote, "okay". My Oysters also mustered the same level of enthusiasm from me. It's was fine and I didn't have any stomach issues later in the evening but the vegetables were, dare I say, overcooked! Well, worse crimes have been committed in this world I suppose.

The service was good and our server was very friendly so I have nothing but good things to say about her.

Victoria, Canada
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

While staying at the Shorewater Resort we decided to take the five minute walk to Deez Bar and Grill. It was on a Wednesday night and had live entertainment which we thoroughly enjoyed. They have a broad menu and we decided on the Dinosaur bones. These ribs are HUGE!!! Super tasty with a spicy sauce. Fast service....good prices.

Visited June 2013