“Best Bar and Grill In Qualicum Beach BC”
Review of Deez Bar & Grill

Deez Bar & Grill
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Family friendly, service is great, food is superb, staff is awesome
Everyone there goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and
you really want to go backand trent and Jennie are the best!!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We only had two nights to spend in Qualicum Beach and unfortunately one of the nights was a Monday. It seems a lot of restaurants are either not open at all or close early on Monday.

Starved and scared, we wandered into Deez Bar and Grill. Don't really understand the name... Dyslexia? Someone's actual name? I dunno.

Anyway, we were seated and handed menu's. Decor is spartan but remember, you are in a bar and grill. My wife ordered the Chicken Souvlaki and I had the Oyster's and chips.

The chicken was, and I quote, "okay". My Oysters also mustered the same level of enthusiasm from me. It's was fine and I didn't have any stomach issues later in the evening but the vegetables were, dare I say, overcooked! Well, worse crimes have been committed in this world I suppose.

The service was good and our server was very friendly so I have nothing but good things to say about her.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

While staying at the Shorewater Resort we decided to take the five minute walk to Deez Bar and Grill. It was on a Wednesday night and had live entertainment which we thoroughly enjoyed. They have a broad menu and we decided on the Dinosaur bones. These ribs are HUGE!!! Super tasty with a spicy sauce. Fast service....good prices.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The service for both evening meal and breakfast was quick and efficient. The food was great. This is near Shorewater Resort so easy walk to it.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I don't think that we have missed any of the places to eat in Qualicum Beach, but by far, Deez Bar and Grill is head and shoulders above the others!