“Try the outdoor patio.”

Baileys In The Village
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bailey's in the village is nestled right in front of the city hall with a georgeous fountain in front of it.-open daily mon-sat 7am-5pm and sun 8am-5pm (breakfast & lunch)-16 flavors or island farms ice-cream-hot & cold specialty coffees with amazing smoothies-new menu featuring home made bread & desserts, with subs,soups,sandwhiches,burgers & more-prices everyone can afford-newly renovated restaurant-we can accomodate large and small groups-cindy and len thomson welcomes you, come and join us and have a great day.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Service can be slow at times but that’s really not a problem, unless you’re in a hurry. The place is always busy. My favorite indulgence is the pastries, especially the carrot cake and cinnamon buns. There’s a lovely outdoor patio area in the town courtyard.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

A delightful place with a lovely welcoming, homely atmosphere. I had a lovely tuna sandwich and tea. I would visit every day if I lived here!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We frequently drive the few kilometres up island to Qualicum, and always go to Baileys' for take out coffee, breakfast sandwiches and/or muffins before heading down to the beach. We have never been disappointed, the coffee is very good and the sandwiches and muffins are all made on premises, and equally delicious. We usually get a small bowl of fruit as well, and all year round the fruit is fresh and tasty. Why go any where else?

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have been a regular at Baileys for quite a few years and have found it to be the best place around. A few years ago they had changed owners and Im not going to lie I was a little worried there would be too many changes, but I must give a big kudos to Len for all he has done with the place. The décor has changed, the menu has expanded and the drinks.. wow! All the staff knows the regulars by name and knows exactly what we want and need without us even asking. Its like dining at home away from home! The morning barista, Liz, makes the best lattes in the entire world! no joke here.. go in and try it! The chef knows exactly what I want as soon as I walk in the door! What a pleasure. They make amazing soups (from scratch) and wonderful sandwiches, along with ever changing specials. And for any of you with any food allergies, don't worry!!! All the staff seems to know how to help. My daughter has a gluten allergy and was well taken care of. Baileys is always, always busy.. be prepared for that, but I would and have recommend this place to anyone and everybody that is in Qualicum Beach. Again a big congrats to Len and the wonderful staff of Baileys for all they have done over the years. I thank you for making every visit a great experience.

2  Thank Candice A
Reviewed May 30, 2013

WOW what a great place great homemade food..great staff ..and the owner Len what a nice guy, the best carrot cake ever.i will be back again and again!

1  Thank Paul L