Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Qualicum Beach
from $73.38
from $56.26
from $120.43
More Info
All reviews hour tour main cave horne lake self guided tour total darkness cheese grater river bend wild tour lower cave great guide sense of humour unique experience fun adventure guide alex rock formations uphill hike cave experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Must give the tour guide Adam his due. The information and knowledge made the tour. Besides getting the experience of caving we learned all kinds of fun facts about the island, animals, what grows and why. All this topped off with a great cave expedition. Highlight of our trip so far.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The two gents were very nice with the kids, the explanations were very pleasants. The caves are impressive and the rappelling is funny!

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Went on 5hr Extreme Rappel tour with Matt and he made the experience and memory of Horne Lake Caves absolutely wonderful! I have been telling my friends to try his cave tours - Matt is super passionate about caves and exploring and shared with us history of the land formations in the area, about caving, and different formations in the cave. Matt is very personable and we all enjoyed his company greatly on the tour, it was also very fun learning to rappel with him and learning to work with the rappelling equipment. Thank you very much Matt for making our experience of Horne Lake Caves and caving absolutely wonderfu, I feel very lucky to have gotten you as our guide!

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I was initially nervous about signing up for the rappelling tour after I read about some of the tight squeezes - I wasn't sure how I'd react, since I'd never done anything like it before. However, after reading all the positive reviews about the guides, and speaking to the staff over the phone, I felt reassured that I could do it - and it ended up being even better than I imagined! No fear at all with our trusty guide Matt, who was an informative, encouraging, and confident guide. I would encourage anyone to try this more extreme version of the cave adventures!

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

A big thanks to Adam for a wonderful first time caving experience for our two children. (aged 12 & 13)
One of our children was especially apprehensive but Adam was such a great guide and made it such a fun and relaxing experience all fears were set aside.
Well worth the drive.