“"A Wonderful Dining Experience on Valentines, at "694 Bistro"”
Review of Bistro 694

Bistro 694
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I went to 694 Bistro the day after Valentine's Day because they were full on the actual day...For Valentines Tony had a special "Rack of Lamb" and it was to die for. The best lamb that I have ever had. The sauce that accompanied this lamb was the best and served with roasted potatoes and many great vegetables. We started with the Caesar Salad which is also wonderful and my husband had the "Filet". All of the items on the menu would please just about anyone and if not, Tony and Nancy will do their best to make it just how you like it. Thumbs up, as always for Tony and Nancy.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Having been weekend residents of Qualicum Beach for years, we thought we were well traveled in the local culinary scene. We were wrong. Menu, service and value here were all great. With no hesitation I would recommend this as the top restaurant in Qualicum Beach.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Dined at the bistro for dinner a few times. Having been to the Armani Restaurant in Paris I have to say that Bistro 694 is right up there with the best! I have also dinned in some great Provence restaurants and again this is right up there!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Went for my mums birthday , great food and atmosphere. Would recommend for a nice dinner out. Had the salmon and it was delicious.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have dined at Bistro 694 a couple of times during the past few months and were delighted both times. The first time was a surprise anniversary dinner organized by my husband, when the weather was lovely enough to enjoy the pretty patio for the evening. More recently we took friends there as a treat. Both times we enjoyed superb, friendly service, innovative food featuring many local specialties and wonderful ambiance. It is our new favourite restaurant in Qualicum Beach which, sadly, has a dearth of really great eateries these days (although many of them charge as if they were the best). Bistro 694 offers good value for your dollar in every respect - highly recommended.

1  Thank qualicumfoodie