“Beautiful course”

Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club is a semi-private, executive length golf course located 10 minutes north of Qualicum Beach. We have 300 Members and welcome all public players to our course. Arrowsmith is challenging enough for experienced golfers, yet not intimidating for less experienced golfers. The course consists of continuous cart paths, large undulating greens, 2 par 5's, 3 par 4's and 13 par 3's. Full Service Club House, Restaurant, Practice Facilities & Grass Driving Range.
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Such a great setting. The staff were awesome. A great friendly atmosphere. The course is well maintained and I really enjoyed everything from golf to dinner. I wish I lived closer to go more often.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

A lot of par 3 holes and we played 9 holes in 1 hour, not very challenging? However the staff were very friendly and the course well maintained

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Beautiful setting! Great value! Friendly staff! They have a fantastic deal called 18 & Dine - 2 rounds of 18 holes, golf cart & food voucher for $72! I wish I lived closer - I would be playing this course twice a week!

1  Thank Kp33
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Helpings are large and the menu surprises with offerings like lamb burgers, curries etc. very friendly service - we'll be back.

2  Thank Donna M
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The course has mostly par 3's with one par 5 and three par 4's put the par 3 feature a nice mix, and the very nice greens are rolling enough to be a challange for anyone.
We had breakfast as well, and it was prompt and good.

3  Thank George2011