“Ocean view paradise, but service missing”
other travelers have booked this property
secluded beachfront
Landscaped gardens/ Wave watching Relax in our Oceanfront Gazebo and Hot Tub, & watch the  bald eagles soar above & cruise ships pass
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Landscaped gardens/ Wave watching
Kayak or fish along the tranquil shoreline
Oceanfront lounging
Pick Fresh oysters & clams from the shore
fish fry
bonfires
Bald Eagle
starfish
Garden Shed
sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dominic P
Saskatoon
“Ocean view paradise, but service missing”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Great view, right on the ocean. You have to love the hot tub with view on the ocean. Outstanding location. Rent the 2 bedroom apartment, Great place, was surprise that they only have small fridge but was fine. Even though it is away from all center, you are about 15 minutes from Qualicum Beach and 30 to Parksville. Really loved the place

The only thing was the service did not show up. We stay there for a week and they never change the towels or ask if we needed anything, not on toilet paper, or anything... This was the only downside but all was great overall, we really loved it

Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Aug 13, 2015
I am so sorry that you felt unattended. I am here for all my guests that have any needs what so ever. I personally welcome all my quests with an orientation of the Property. I can only surmise that you may have been a part of a larger group, and had missed the Orientation. I am in the office from 9 a.m to 11pm. to help all my guests with any travel plans,concerns or questions. I also live on site, so any emergencies can be dealt with in a timely fashion.
Travel_Me...
West Pennant Hills, Australia
“Shady Shores Serenity”
Reviewed July 23, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

What a great place to use as a base to explore the island
We stayed 3 nights in June and loved it!

A great little suite, and the views!
we looked straight on the ocean from the living room

Good facilities ie BBQ, hot tub, outdoor seating, wifi,

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the only noise you hear is the ocean rolling in
Liked least: i only had three nights there
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
wenbozhu
San Francisco, California
“Great place to stay on Vancouver Island”
Reviewed July 19, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We really enjoyed our stay and had a great time for a week in July. Weren't it for the two days of raining it would be even greater. We visited Campbell during one of the rainy days.

The place is very neat and quiet. Carolyn has been a great host to us and has kept the resort absolutely a charming & clean place with all the flowers, nice furniture. We probably will come back again next year :)

Liked best: beach side
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Salem Oreogn
Reviewed September 22, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Rugged travelers
Sep 22, 2013
I so enjoyed happy hour with the two of you. Nothing like a special coffee on the beach at (the junior burning man) bonfire. Although it got a little chilly at night, you must admit...that every star was shinning down upon our little get together I hope you return again to explore our natural paradise..
North Vancouver
Reviewed August 14, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Montreal Quebec
Reviewed September 20, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: The Natural Beauty, Cleanliness and Resort Management was great!
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Sep 20, 2011
Just after you left the whales came by, right in front of your favorite chair. Life is grand....live it big. I await your return my friend. Stay well, be happy, and enjoy the journey.
Vancouver
Reviewed August 16, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing