“A JEWEL IN OUR QUALICUM CROWN”

Thalassa Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We have lived in Qualicum Beach for 25 + years & consider our Memorial Golf Club the ‘Jewel in The Crown’ of our wonderful Town - now appropriately topped by the sparkling Thalassa Restaurant.
Across these many years, we have ‘tried the rest’ - and are now convinced that ‘Thalassa is The Best’ - not only for all the usual & expected virtues of a top-notch eatery, e.g., consistently good food & service @ reasonable prices; cleanliness, comfortable spacious seating, a magnificent ocean view, ample free parking (including several spaces for the ‘disabled’) - an elevator for very senior ‘Seniors’ - like me.
But best of all are the great ‘people’ who keep Thalassa sparkling: Oura and Kalli, owner/managers, together with their devoted staff, unfailingly give us a warm & friendly welcome - only possible from truly hospitable people! - Thank you Ladies - Ted and Dee

3  Thank Captain B
Ouranea G, Owner at Thalassa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Thank you very much for the fabulous words!

Respectfully,

Oura Giakoumakis
Owner/Partner
Thalassa Restaurant
250-594-1150

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is our favourite local restaurant. It has a glorious view, comfortable seating, friendly staff, appealing menu and tasty food. Today I had one of the lunch specials - delicious prawns with Pita bread and small salad. Excellent value at $9.95. Tops on the menu for me is the attractive spinach, berry, walnut salad topped with sockeye salmon.
As this is a golf course restaurant there are sometimes large group bookings. Advisable to call ahead to reserve.

1  Thank hummermay
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Came here with my family on a Friday night and it was a great night overall. The food was fantastic, and the service was excellent. We tried the pizza and it was the best I've had in Oceanside, hands down. I will definitely be coming back!

1  Thank Perry28
Reviewed May 24, 2013

May 8-13 My family and I went on a mini vacation to Qualicum Beach, B.C.
We had two breakfasts, one Mothers Day brunch and one celebration dinner at this restaurant. All was perfect. Breakfast was amazing and great value. Service shows that it is a family run business, they take it very seriously and always at 150% professionalism. Worth going to for a great meal! The celebration dinner was for my Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary and everyone at Thalassa Restaurant did everything to accomodate our needs and requests. Thank you for that, it made our evening very special.

1  Thank Olympia R
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We ate breakfast here twice, had mother's day brunch here, and had my parents 60 anniversary dinner here. It was fantastic every time. Know I will be back my next trip to Qualicum Beach

1  Thank 27Brent