“Use to be good but not anymore!!”
Review of Rawthentic - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rawthentic
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Honestly in the last year the staff has had a big change and the food is NOT what it use to be! The place is looking very dirty. I have allergy to certain nuts and when I ordered certain foods they assured me it did not have those ingredients. I had a reactions. I am sad that this restaurant was my favourite and I would alway make a trips up island to go up there but not any more. Change of staff makes a difference and obviously they do not care!

1  Thank Lauria S

Reviewed September 26, 2013

What a pleasant surprise to find a cute little raw food restaurant in Qualicum Beach! The service was great and the food was equally good! I was pleasantly surprised... I never expected to find a raw food place here but there are a few gems in this sleepy little town. It's just down the street and around the corner from Art Worx Gallery - the best art gallery north of Victoria!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Best cheesecake! And Waldorf salad! Yummy! Affordable and so healthy and good for you! Enjoy this stop!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Lunch on the road. Our daughter-in- law texted to order the taco salad just after we had ordered the Mushroom soup. It was wonderful; a meal in a bowl, by far the best soup we have tasted. Followed it with their mylk coco and a little chocolate cookie then just had to call it quits and stagger out. Just a little too much reverberating noise for me with a background competition of radio music. Will go back next time or anytime.

1  Thank JettyVictoria
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had a great smoothie and salad followed by the chocolate mint dessert which was outstanding...I mean it...outstanding. The staff were friendly and helpful. My lunch partner claimed she had found her new favorite restaurant.