Pretty standard for a Comfort Inn. Very friendly desk staff, good night of rest for the traveller. This is our overnight place of choice en route to Ontario from the Maritimes. Pretty standard accommodation, clean, good free wifi and breakfast included. Not handy to the downtown area but close to the highway for morning travel west.
If you're coming from Edmundston New Brunswick, GPS or map will help to get you there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Riviere-du-Loup is located off Highway 20, exit 507. One hour away to Edmundston, New Brunswick and 1H15 to the state of Maine. Ferry to St-Simeon/Riviere-du-Loup located less then 5 minutes drive operating from April until January 2. Whale watching cruise boat between June to September is less then 5 minutes driving. At the Comfort Inn we offer free wireless internet, free local calls, free parking, FREE Full Hot breakfast. All rooms are equipped with 32in LCD television. Rooms on the 1st floor have a patio door with direct access to the parking. Rooms on the second floor have a window that opens. Your pet is welcome in designated rooms, for a small fee. There is no elevator ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Riviere-du-Loup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Riviere-Du-Loup Riviere Du Loup, Quebec
- Riviere Du Loup Comfort Inn