All reviews modern hotel small pool lawrence river rooms are large front desk staff comfortable bed excellent hotel hotel restaurant stay there again beautiful view lots of parking quebec city the east coast new brunswick easy access pleasant surprise nova scotia
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019

What a shame! Beautiful hotel, but after registering as a guest I have been innundated with nuisance emails since mid last year. I unsubscribed without success and I've contacted this hotel by email to stop these numerous advertising emails, but they have ignored my request and I have continued to receive even more emails. I don't even live in Canada and will never return to this hotel even though my hotel stay was good at the time.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Geneviève M, Responsable des relations clients at Hotel Levesque, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

We are sincerely sorry to read your comments. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and be assured that a follow-up will be made with the team concerned. Yours truly, Monique T.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

excellent room, temperature control okay, good restaurant attached and also nearby. Swimming pool with sauna and fitting room. Great view of the sea and the beautiful snow covering the front of the hotel

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Geneviève M, Responsable des relations clients at Hotel Levesque, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Thank you for this amazing review on TripAdvisor! We are truly happy to see that you fully enjoyed our hotel and facilities. We look forward to welcome you back again. Best regards, Monique T.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

This hotel is outstanding. Rooms are great. Bathrooms are well planned and every detail has been looked after. Very quiet, lots of space to park. Great restaurant on site. Their clients are important to them and they treat you as such.

Room tip: Never had a room that I can complain of.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Geneviève M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Levesque, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Hello, First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing opinion on your experience with us. We are truly happy that you fully enjoyed our hotel and facilities. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again. Best regards, Monique T.

Reviewed November 22, 2018

My wife and I stayed there in December 2016 and December 2017 and we are planning another visit in December 2018. We live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and when we do a Christmas-New Year’s visit to family, relatives, and friends in Toronto and area, we always make this hotel our first of two stops on the way. Every time we have stayed there, the welcoming staff were EXCELLENT. Hospitality Manager Nathalie and General Manager Guillaume are wonderful to correspond with. I always correspond directly with this hotel and never via second- and third-party booking companies. That is my favourite way to book a hotel. The rooms and outside views are beautiful. La Salle à Manger La Griffe Restaurant is EXCELLENT as well. Very nice food and service.

Following my confirmation of my reservation for December 2018, the EXCELLENT Hospitality Manager Nathalie was very, very nice to assure me that I can change my reservation one day sooner or one day later in-case of bad weather and no penalty for cancellation or change of date. That is great too because I do not want to stay at any other hotel in Rivière-du-Loup.

To everyone reading this, if you wish an excellent hotel in Rivière-du-Loup, the Best Western Hôtel Levesque is the BEST.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stéphanie L, Manager at Hotel Levesque, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Thanks for your incredible review! We are glad that you have enjoyed all your stay with us and it will be a pleasure to welcome you again in December!

Reviewed November 6, 2018

My wife and I stopped here as a half way point from Nova Scotia to Ontario. For a Best Western we were more than surprised at how modern and high class Hotel Levesque was - especially for the rates paid for the quality. The bathrooms (shower, sink, vanity, tiles) were incredible, the lobby classy and rich and staff more than friendly. The beds and pillows were also exceptional as was the main suite and amenities therin. Any complaints would be the hotel restaurant menu - pricey and food that was not necessarily for everyone's palette - seafood, duck, lamb etc. Would have been nice to have a choice of sandwiches, fries, burger, wings pizza etc.

Room tip: Pay the $20 upgrade for a view of the St Lawrence rather than the back parking lot
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stéphanie L, Manager at Hotel Levesque, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Thanks for you wonderful review!

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us!

Did you know that we have a second menu for 171 resto-bar that you can also take in the main restaurant? In that second menu you find poutine, club sandwich,... Don't hesitate to ask for it at your next stay!