“Thanks again for a great breakfast!”
Review of LaVerne's Grill

LaVerne's Grill
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Garden Bay
Cuisines: Diner, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are at the end of Garden Bay Rd. With a stunning view of the enterance of Pender Harbour. We are surrounded by water from the ocean and one minute from Garden Bay lake. Famous for our Milkshakes and Fish and Chips, homemade burgers, come on down. We are opened for the season and hope to see you in 2017.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

LaVerne's Grill is the only place we consider for breakfast when we visit Garden Bay area. Not only do you get a great breakfast, the view is beautiful and peaceful. The staff welcome you with a big smile and provide service above and beyond expectations. See you next year, for sure!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Best Ling Cod Fish n' Chips I have ever tasted - way to go LaVerne!! We will definitely be back !! Price point was amazing for the portion size!!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Breakfast was our only meal here and really enjoyed it. Wonderful way to start our departure day from Fisherman's Resort & Marina - only a short leisurely walk to the restaurant.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I were in this area for a short vacation and for some reason he picked this restaurant, sight unseen, from one of the local travel guides. We were on a mission to research scuba diving opportunities and this place was near his destination. I had my reservations when we pulled up to the diner. It was around 1130 but LaVerne had no hesitation in making us a late breakfast and was so friendly and welcoming. We sat outside and LaVerne made sure we had anything we needed. Like others mention this place is obviously a favorite with the locals and I can see why. Breakfast was delicious!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I love the casual atmosphere at Laverne's, and Laverne is one of the most welcoming people on the planet. The food was most satisfying; my grandson and I really enjoyed our breakfast, and he raved about his egger and milkshake all the way home! He's really keen on going up to Garden Bay again, which is noteworthy since he's a city kid, and breakfast at Laverne's is high on our list of priorities. Then again, maybe we'll try the fish and chips next time!

After he finished eating (which didn't take long - he's thirteen) Kyle ran up the road to see if I could see him on the fun webcam installed at Laverne's, and it provided great conversation fodder. Thanks for everything...