“enjoyable”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
WOODSTOCK
“enjoyable”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went to this restaurant with 40 people to celebrate a birthday. The servers were very attentive. I had filet mignon with artichoke hearts and asparagus. The steak was cooked to my request and was served with rice and vegetables. The portions of food were very generous and the steak was very tasty. Our party had the room upstairs by the bar. I did not see the floor level. Overall our group was very satisfied with the service and the food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marilyn G

Quebec City, Canada
“Best restaurant in Rouyn-Noranda”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We ordered Filet Mignon and was tender and full of flavour, cook at the right point. The service is excellent.

• Visited October 2012
Montreal
“Good restaurant open late”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Good food. Average pricing. This was the only restaurant apart from some junk food that was open late.

Visited August 2012
Temiskaming Shores
“Food not very good”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

My wife and I ate there one afternoon and were not impressed. The service was not so great and the food was even worse. I had a small pizza with fries. The fries we not too bad but the pizza was awful. It tasted like a really cheap frozen pizza. The peperoni on it was gross. My wife's food was average, not worth what we paid.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank ronbchamps
Rouyn-Noranda, Canada
“Best place in Rouyn”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Excellent service. Great sea food . Go there and spend the evening, with friends. Love it, my favorite place