We came for one night and stayed for two. The only negative was the view from our window. But we had so much to do we only looked out the window once! Our room, 312, was very comfortable, fast wifi, excellent bed linens, quiet, and a nice faux leather chaise lounge for reading. The shower was amazing! Rain shower head and unending hot water with a constant water pressure. The breakfast was not your usual free hotel breakfast, but a nice sit down, linen napkins, waitress and menu of your free choices. The coffee was very good both in the room and in the restaurant. You are a very short walk from the lake and just follow it around to an amazing evening dinner at La Rose des Vents and walk back to Hotel Albert. You can feel the charm of years gone past, but with the luxury of the 21st century upgrades. We will be back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Albert Rouyn-Noranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Albert Centre-Ville Hotel Rouyn Noranda
- Best Western Rouyn Noranda
- Rouyn Noranda Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Albert Rouyn-Noranda Quebec