“Thoroughly Enjoyable!”

Harbour Front Restaurant
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, Canadian, American, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
beaufort, sc
“Thoroughly Enjoyable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a lovely dinner right by the window with a great view of the water. The service was prompt and attentive; when there wasn't a wine by the glass that we preferred they went into the wine cellar and read the labels on all the bottles of Chardonnay to find one that fit the description of what we liked! I had salmon wrapped in bacon with vegetables, sauteed mushrooms and a baked potato, and although it was more than I could eat, I enjoyed every bite.
I highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited June 2014

Saint John, Canada
“Smuggler Burger FTW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

4 of us went in to Harbour View and 3 of us had the Smuggler Burger- best chicken burger ever! Our 4th member had fish and chips and said they were delish. We had good service and were in and out quite quickly. Nice view on the deck and a great experience. We'll be back!

• Visited July 2014
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent location, solid food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I was a bit leery when I read some of the past reviews but I decided to give the Harbour front a try. We ended up eating here twice on our last trip and while the first was good, the second was much better (and it was raining that day so we had to eat inside).

Husband is sadly allergic to shellfish but they were great in accommodating his allergy. Great with toddlers too. Service was somewhat brisk the first time but lovely during our second visit.

Food is solid - nothing that will win awards but it's tasty, quite flavourful and there's a great variety on the menu.

Worth visiting in Saint Andrews.

Vancouver, Canada
“Lobster Roll was great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Waterfront view, decent food, good service, poor wine list. Nothing extraordinary, but I'll go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Saskatchewan
“Nice location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I spent a few days in St. Andrews and we had lunch at the Harbour front. We both had lobster rolls. They were really good. Sat outside on the deck. They are right on the harbour front. Lovely location.

• Visited June 2014