“Like no other!!”

St. Andrews Ocean Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 23, 2013

A big thank you to St. Andrews Ocean Adventures for my experience of a lifetime! I am always getting my girlfriends into doing more adventurous activities and this one was one of the best. The zodiac was such a rush!! The whales, porpoise and other wildlife was amazing to see. Thanks Captain Jocelyn for keeping us entertained during our trip! The girls are still laughing! We will definitely be back for another trip. We love St. Andrews and you just made it that much more enjoyable. Thank you!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

What an adventure! Highly recommend this tour. My wife and I enjoyed Captain Loren's explanation of the wildlife we encountered. We saw whales, seals, salmon farms, and other wild life. What a great experience which we will certainly enjoy again the next time we visit St Andrews. The boat was comfortable and we really enjoyed the boat, the tour, and especially our Captain!!

Thank you!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I had never been whale watching before even though we are from the area. I never thought it would be so interesting and couldn't believe the wildlife we saw! There were a couple species of whales, porpoises, and seals. The captain was great, boat was comfortable and overall it was just a great experience. Highly recommend.

3  Thank BillRenee
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Being from the west coast I thought I'd seen it all when it came to the ocean... I was wrong, my girlfriend and I had a wonderful time with Ocean Adventures. The staff were great, knowledgeable and the weather was perfect for spotting whales. I'd recommend Ocean Adventures to anyone who's looking for the complete experience.

1  Thank VanWestCoast
See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Having experienced whale watching many years ago; I briefed my family on what to expect...'if we're lucky, we might see whales'. I've lost all credibility with my daughter. We did not see 'a' whale....we saw a variety of different whales, porpoises, seals, eagles, etc. The wildlife was absolutely astonishing and our Captain, Jocelyn, a delightful french man, was obviously a lifetime man of the sea...he knew everything except the marital statues of the wildlife! The boat itself was both exhilarating and comfortable; we zipped effortlessly around the beautiful coast line and felt extremely safe in the open water. Whale watching with this company means more than just whales. It was truly a family adventure that won't be forgotten.

2  Thank Alexander H