“Impressed by what the Garden has to offer”
Review of Kingsbrae Garden

Kingsbrae Garden
More attraction details
Owner description: The magnificent 27-acre horticultural garden has much to offer, with over 50,000 perennials in many themed gardens, engaging animals, an annual National Sculpture Competition, ponds, streams, old-growth Acadian forest, activities for children and much more. Come and tour for yourself to see what has prompted this and numerous other awards Kingsbrae Garden. There is something for everyone!
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Beautiful grounds, well maintained, huge variety. And the mini zoo!
I wish we spent more time in the Gardens, had a bit of summer rain but they provided umbrellas. The flowers were even better after the rain, I got some good pictures from there.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I visited Kingsbrae gardens a couple of weeks ago whilst in St Andrews and have to say what a beautiful asset it is for the town. The flower borders were really colourful and in full bloom and the sensory garden was a delight for the senses. We didn't have time to go and see the animals other than the chipmunks but I can imagine that they are very well cared for and a great attraction for kids. The visitor centre had good facilities and friendly staff and I only wish I could have spent a little longer there.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Enjoyed walking through the gardens even though we walked between the rain drops. I imagine it would be more beautiful if the sun were shinning.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were a little nervous that there would not be many flowers still in bloom this time of year at the Kingsbrae Gardens, but it was fantastic. We spent about 3 hours there. It was a very unique garden and the sculpture garden was really cool. They let the Alpacas out to roam the grounds which was neat. This is a must see in Saint Andrews.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We arrived on St. Andrews without a reservation to tour the gardens but as good fortune would have it a tour guide had just come in and gave us a lovely tour of the garden in a golf cart ( I did so wish that I could have walked the garden because it seemed there was all kinds of nooks and crannies to be explored but my back would not have allowed it). There was a petting zoo - very small- and two gardens for children, a garden designed for the blind and one garden turned over to an assisted living home that was next door for them to plant. A herb garden provides fresh seasoning to the restaurant on the grounds. I was taken by the generosity of this family who had given these gardens and impressed with their still active participation into the planning and decision making. Thank you. The garden was full of wonderful sculptural displays - my favorite being the giant spade and the colored glass mobile. My only regret was the paucity of postcards displaying the gardens. The ones they did have were dull and did not represent the vitality of the garden and there were no pictures of the sculptures. I can't remember if we had to pay a fee or if donations were requested. If there was a charge it was nominal.