Kiwanis Oceanfront Camping
Picket Fence Motel(Saint Andrews)(Great Value!)
$66
$179
Autograph
St. Andrews Motor Inn(Saint Andrews)
$116
Rossmount Inn(Chamcook)(Great Value!)
$86
$89
Granite Town Hotel(Saint George)
$92
$90
Seaside Beach Resort(Saint Andrews)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat campgroundocean frontspent a weekclose to downtownshops and restaurantsrvfacilitiespavedwifibaytides
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in a tent and loved the convenience of being so close to town and with the Bay of Fundy across the road this was an excellent spot. The office personel are friendly and helpful. The site was clean. The bathrooms were spotless and well equipped. For $35 a night, we could not have asked for more!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Penelope1970
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The location is great and the place is clean. Was in the tent area with our 2 kids 10 and 13.
We were kept awake on a Saturday night (as was most of the other campers around it was full) by 6 loud and very drunk young adults in a site about 5 down from ours. Radio on till 11:30pm then loud (sexually explicit) conversations and door slamming till the birds started singing, around 5 am. Both my kids were woken and even my wife who wears hearing aids that she removes before bed were kept awake. What disappointed me the most however was the reaction of the managers the next morning. I went in to let them know what happened (although they knew exactly which site I was referring to as they said to each other that they looked like trouble when they came in to book). I got the standard, 'this is the first we hear of this', 'why didn't you call us at 5 in the morning' and 'it's not our job to do security in this place'. But the most shocking was when Jeannine said 'well you're not getting a refund'. I never asked for one. They did however say they (Jack) would go up and wake them up and talk with them. As we were packing up to leave I saw Jack walk by and towards their site about an hour later but I didn't see him interact with them. They we're busy packing up the multitude of cases of beer empties and taking down the tent. I am left wondering if this will repeat itself next time we are down there (we love St Andrews, mother in law was born there) due to the unprofessional, apathetic and rude reactions of the managers Jeannine in particular. Lesson learned, have their number at hand (1-877-393-7070) in the middle of the night to call.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
11  Thank Dad1013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

we spend 2 nights here and loved it. It is a great location and very very clean. The staff there were friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed walking on the ocean floor and exploring when the tide was out. We are planning on returning next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tammy_deer
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We loved the location of this rv park. It is right in the town of St Andrews, a lovely seaside town. The only negative is the location of the power posts and narrowness of the sites made it difficult for us to pull into our site with our 45 ft motorhome. Once settled it was lovely although if we had extended our awnings we would have shaded the neighbouring rv!
Laundry facilities were clean as were the washrooms. A great choice in this area.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank PrimeTimeV
Reviewed June 17, 2013

10 min walk to the towncenter. Very friendly and helpful staff. Sites are tidy. Playground is ok. Seasonal sites are apart from the other sites which I like and the nice sites (oceanfront) are still available for "short term" stays.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family