“Super cute stop for good coffee and homemade treats”

Honeybeans Coffee, Tea and Treats
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here to grab a cup of decent coffee and I wasn't disappointed. The homemade treats were delicious. Try the apple maple muffins.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Lovely, comfortable atmosphere that makes you feel right at home. Delicious, fresh chocolate mint muffins. Chai latte was wonderful as was the hot chocolate my husband had. A perfect afternoon snack to hold us until a late dinner reservation. Would definitely go back when we return some day.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Grab a coffee and a muffin, sit back and enjoy the beautiful setting surrounding this gem of a coffee shop. Service is great, desserts all looked delicious. I had a maple apple muffin and a pecan latte.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I love oatcakes and these are best ever. Had my first with a wonderful chai latte, bought two more to go and went back two days later and bought four more. Owners could not be nicer.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went back several times during an overnight trip to St. Andrews. Right downtown, this cafe is very cute and well-run, with very friendly and helpful staff. The coffee was delicious and the baked goods that we tried- specially the maple apple muffins- were amazing! Perfect place to catch your breath and check your email.