We stay in early September and had a lot of the same expereinces of other reviewers. Service was practically non existent; phones were never anwered before arrival when we needed directions and advice. There's not even a reception desk!
The place is essentially a small town B&B, but with grand pretentions. The sheets were good quality, but everything else in the room badly needed updating. It was cramped feeling, too. And, It's true, there's no pool anymore, and I don't know who gave them there supposed 5 stars. I can't find anyone who did. There appeared to be no management, except for the chef, a one-man show. The owners were absent as far as I could tell during a 2-night stay. Good food, yes, but that doesn't make up for the price of the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsbrae Arms in St. Andrews, New Brunswick, a resort town kissed by the Bay of Fundy in the North Atlantic. Explore a maritime culture. Indulge in the local food scene. Learn the language. Canada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kingsbrae Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsbrae Arms Relais And Chateaux
- Kingsbrae Arms Relais & Chateaux Hotel Saint Andrews
- Kingsbrae Arms Saint Andrews, New Brunswick, Canada