“Visit the Rossmount Inn for a first class dining experience”

Rossmount Inn Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We recently stayed at the Rosmount Inn and had an amazing dinner in the dining room. Even though we arrived late from the Digby ferry they happily accommodated us. The food was absolutely first class, beautifullt presented and the staff very friendly. If you are in St Andrews you must visit the Rossmount Inn and experience a decadent meal!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The food and portions were great; a good value for the money. Service was a bit slow, but the owners presence is definitely felt. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The service and the food in this restaurant was exceptional. Would recommend this dining experience to everyone.

Little pricey but well worth it:)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Over the course of 6 years my husband and I will take the drive over to have a anniversary dinner, a dinner because we deserve it, or met friends.
We have only one day off a week and it can be tricky to plan things so we try to reserve a table weeks in advance.
We can tell you that we agree the food is very nice. That is why we return.
I simply want to tell my fellow trip advisors to make sure you get a verbal "confirmation". I made a call and left a message for a table for four with friends two weeks prior and when I called 3 hours prior to confirm time they had nothing and what bothered me the most is that the woman did not seem to care or be sorry. I know that it wouldn't of bothered me so if it was just my husband and I but.... we had friends we were meeting there so we contacted them and made fast arrangements to Europa. thank goodness for the friendliness and last minute care they gave us. Our friends were heading back to Boston and I felt bad even for that evening while dining.

1  Thank Downeasterns
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ate at the restaurant for convenience sake at we stayed at the hotel. It was wonderful. My wife had chicken and mushrooms while I had a pot roast dish. Each was well presented and flavorful. Our plates were almost licked clean. One of those places you wish was close to home so you could return frequently. The prices were reasonable especially given the quality and presentation of the food.