“Very friendly staff and food presentation amazing!”

Savour in the Garden
Ranked #15 of 35 Restaurants in Saint Andrews
Cuisines: Canadian, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Very friendly staff and food presentation amazing!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

This was a great find...the food was so good and not being able to choose from a menu made me try things I would never otherwise have ever tried. Great waiter and chef!

Boston, Massachusetts
“A wonderful meal”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We enjoyed the fabulous prix fixe menu (I lost track of how many courses were served). A fantastic variety of delectable dishes.

Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Helped make our honeymoon memorable”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My Husband and I were honeymooning in St Andrews when Savour was recommended to us for dinner. Taking this advice was the best decision we made that week, The food was fantastic and chef Alex was a very kind person who took the time to make it an amazing experience. I hope that my life travels takes me back to St Andrews, If I go back, making a reservation there will be one of the first things I do. One of the best meals my Husband and I ever had.....we still regret only getting the half meal!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Laura V
East Central FL
“Great food and wonderful setting.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We ate here as a private group of about 30+ people. It was a private affair so we had the whole restaurant to ourselves. We had preordered our meals and had a choice of 4 entrees. I think to a person, everyone enjoyed themselves. The potato soup was sure fire hit at our table. We could have had just that and the bread and been satisfied. But we went on to the main courses; we had salmon, chicken, and beef tips. All were prepared well, presented well and served hot. We would go back here. The one shortcoming was that we wanted more bread but either they ran out or did not prepare enough.

Toronto, Canada
“Good experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food is exceptional. There are a number of tapa like courses that are pieces of
art. The service is good and the location is terrific. Felt the price was on the high side
but it was an exceptional experience.