“Great desserts!!!”

Ranked #15 of 36 Restaurants in Saint Andrews
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We booked a party for 10 for dessert and it was amazing. The fine touches included ending with a mint chocolate truffle sprinkled with gold powder. The restaurant over looks the beautiful gardens of Kingsbrae Gardens. Thank you for a wonderful birthday party!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you are near St Andrews you must stop for dinner at Savour the Restaurant. It was the best food we have ever had and the location is perfect. We especially enjoyed that the food was all local. What a Treat! We will be back!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Valentines 10 course tasting was perfect! Awesome atmosphere with the best service and best food I have ever eaten. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank FBNick
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had the pleasure of experiencing the food and service at this local restaurant. The chef is local and adds a great flare to the food and atmosphere. Make reservations though.

2  Thank Kevin A
Reviewed September 9, 2012

OK, I confess it... I'm a foodie! I made a reservation because of TripAdvisor's positive reviews... but truly, I hoping for the best!
One of my all-time favorite restaurants is in Rockland, ME... Primo's. They deservedly win award after award but I have to say this little restaurant matched every meal I have ever had at Primos and with it's own special charm. Kudos to Jenny, the owners wife... she was greeter and server and so warm, friendly, attentive and friendly!
I simply can't stop raving about this place.

4  Thank leaderoftheband