“pre game dinner”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Server was great but the food was not. I asked for my chicken strips to be lightly fried. They came burnt. Apparently that's the way they come "otherwise they would be raw" . Have eaten here a few times and each time I have been disappointed. This is not a place I would encourage my family or friends to eat in.

1  Thank Heather B

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We nipped into Sully's with a local that we met on the shuttle from the Trickle Creek Lodge. We were just out and about having a boo around town. We hit the after work locals time around 4.30 pm on a Friday night. It felt like our local too! We had a drink each and it was warm, inviting and every one in there were laughing and generally it felt nice to be there. If we lived in Kimberley I think this would also be our local. The waitresses were pretty and friendly and although we didn't try the food in here, next time we will for sure.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The burgers at this fine establishment are to die for!! Generous portions and exceptional service, set this place above the rest!! Strap your trusty steed outside and come in for a memorable experience!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Fast and courteous service. The food and beer was great. Oysters on the half-shell on Wednesdays is a nice attraction. Located near the Platzl in Kimberely, this little pub is a very comfortable respite from the otherwise pleasant experience of Kimberely in general.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was in Kimberley for one night. The Sullivan Bar was down the street from my motel. It didn't look like much from the outside, but once inside, this place is great. Good food, good service, TVs all over the place with sports. The place was packed with local patrons. I had a great salad with beets, walnuts, arugula, dressing. Then a bowl of beer chowder. Great atmosphere.