“I can't recommend the pancakes enough!”
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Kimberley
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Went for a visit on the advice of a local resident and was not disappointed. I had the 2-2-2 special, two eggs, sausage, and bacon strips. It also came with hash browns and toast, but I substituted two pancakes, and was so glad I did. The pancakes were perfectly made, fluffy and so light that I felt like I could have eaten twice as many more. The service was friendly and timely. Good value for the money. Very comfortable and homey kind of breakfast place.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

There's a reason this place is packed every morning for breakfast!

Reviewed December 2, 2011

try the carmel turtle very good. Wonderful place to visit, drive from Cranbrook to buy a very expensive but exquisitly made coffee. Coffee is served very hot (rare now to recieve hot coffee most places serve it above warm) and very good! Love going here...I think I'll go for a coffee there now see ya!

Reviewed July 5, 2010

A typical breakfast offering that doesn't stand out. Good value for typical fare. One of our party has been there before and he felt the unique qualities of the restaurant are gone since a change in ownership.

4  Thank Bluegoosebach
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We stayed up at Kimberley bas where there is no to little breakfast facilities. It is only a two minute drive to the restaurant and the service is good the breakfast is exellent and good value. The locals are odd but if you talk to them they are just curious. A definate place to enjoy breakfast and the staff are rather pretty too!!!!

1  Thank JAMESDREW
RegTravelAddict, Owner at Our Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2010

Thank you to all our patrons whether you hail from Kimberley or come to visit our great little town. We hope you enjoy the atmosphere of 'Our Place', the tasty food and the friendly service. We have just done some front of the house renovations. Please come back soon and visit us.

Mike and Regan Hoko