“what amazing value”

Burrito Grill
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Kimberley
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hola! We offer fresh Mexican inspired food. Giving our customers healthy and made-to-order options. Lots of Gluten-free and vegan options as well. We have a full service Mexican Inspired dinning room but offer Take-out and catering as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a Burritoful Day!
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had the burritos and my girlfriend the quesadilla. I went hot she went mild and we both loved our choices. Always good food and owners are so friendly and go out of there way to make sure you are happy. Just of the downtown area so make sure you seek it out. A little gem.

1  Thank Angela C

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

While visiting Kimberley, I stopped in at the Burrito Grill for a quick bite.

They have a great system for ordering your burrito or quesidilla just the way you want it, there are little slips with all their ingredients listed on them and you circle what you want and thats what you get. I had a regular sized pork burrito it was very tasty with lotsa fresh ingredients in it and it was absolutley huge I can't imagine how big their large size must be.

The staff was very friendly and they have a funky mexican style atmosphere going on in there. I'll be back for sure!!

1  Thank camoking
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Love this place! Always a great choice when in Kimberley:) Fresh ingredients and yummy food. They have a kids menu.

1  Thank Jodi E
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Burrito Grill has, by far, the most fun and friendly staff. I could hardly finish my meal of small Nacho's and a shrimp yam Burrito! I recommend this restaurant for fun lunches and dinners.

I am coming next time to sit on the deck for a beer-garita!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This restaurant is cute, well situated, and well decorated. The service was pretty good, but could've been a little more attentive. They gave us each a little slip of paper and we all ordered our burritos and quesadillas exactly to our taste, and everyone's order was done correctly which is rare when there are so many variations. The portions for "large" was huge, so I'm glad I ordered small. The food was all fresh and hot and yummy, and the patio was great.
I even stopped in later during our trip to ask someone for directions and they were all really friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank Kelsey L