“I wish I could eat here everyday.”
Review of Burrito Grill

Burrito Grill
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Kimberley
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hola! We offer fresh Mexican inspired food. Giving our customers healthy and made-to-order options. Lots of Gluten-free and vegan options as well. We have a full service Mexican Inspired dinning room but offer Take-out and catering as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a Burritoful Day!
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Amazing food with great service. It‘s not fancy, but the laid back atmosphere more then makes up for it. The staff are extremely helpful and always open to custom beverages and meals. By far my favorite place to eat in the kootenays.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was a surprising little gem just off the Platzl where we met some locals who recommended it. The staff is great, the quality and taste of the enchilada I had was top notch. Highly recommended for a fast, reasonable meal.

1  Thank travel-here-there
Reviewed December 19, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat in Kimberley, B.C. is the Burrito Grill. The food is consistently excellent and the staff is always very nice. It's located just off the Platzl. My favorite item is the Yam Quesadilla.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I each got a burrito with hot sauce, hers was with pulled pork and mine was jumbo shrimp. Each of us ordered it hot, and it definitely was! My eyeballs were sweating before I was done. We also ordered the Beer-garita, 4 shots of tequila, 1.5 of Triple Sec and a Corona with some bar lime. Definitely serves two! We got exactly what we ordered, and would recommend it.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

but the staff, service & cleanliness of the restaurant was amazing!!

Can't wait until my next visit to Kimberley!!

Stephen