“Couldn't believe it.”

Ranked #10 of 156 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In 1993 Brewery Bay Food Company opened its doors in beautiful downtown Orillia as a 'fun dining' option for our locals and visitors alike. We wanted people of all ages and experiences to walk through the door and feel comfortable, greeted with a big smile and a large menu. Over twenty years later, Brewery Bay has remained true to its roots. There is something for everyone - vegans and carnivores alike! Good Grub Sit on the restaurant side with your family and indulge in our fried pickles, wonderful salads or one of our fabulous burgers and, of course, our famous cookie skillet for dessert! Great Pub Enjoy the pub, where we serve 12 different draught on tap, a wide selection of wine and scotch and a long list of cocktails and martinis. Patio The seasonal patio offers a wonderful people-watching view, centrally located in our beautiful and historic downtown Orillia. Parties Or make a booking in our private party room where we specifically cater to the needs of your event - romantic night out, birthday party or business meeting.
“Couldn't believe it.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I went here for lunch a couple days ago. The owner came up and asked if we were taken care of, and I said yes, thank you. He gave me a weird look and said " you look like you're up to no good", I was kind of insulted but tried to brush it off like it was a joke by saying "no, not today". He then said, and I quote "you look conniving". I can't believe he said that! My friend and I were sitting there catching up. I have been here many times, the food is good but not good enough to be talked to like that. I will never return after being so disrespected.

4 Thank maknikmik

Penetanguishene, Canada
“AMAZING! One of the best places in Orillia!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Every time I go to Brewery Bay I am more than satisfied! The deep fried pickles are amazing, pear and blue cheese pizza, new Orleans pizza, and their Cesars are AWESOME! Customer Service is also great! No complaints!

Visited September 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Tasted like eating leftovers”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Food was overcooked and dry. Tasted like eating leftovers. Service excruciatingly slow and disorganized.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank J K
Orillia, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I wasn't really expecting much, but we ended up really enjoying our pub dinner here. There are a lot of interesting choices on the menu. I had a grilled cheese and caramelized onion sandwich with sweet potato fries and my husband had a turkey and portabello mushroom burger. The service was good and prompt.

• Visited November 2012
Chilliwack, Canada
“Evening Snack”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We enjoyed our snacks and time with friends after attending a performance at the Orillia Opera House. My husband and I shared sweet potato fries,

Visited August 2012