“Microwave Food” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brewery Bay Food Company

Brewery Bay Food Company
Ranked #9 of 152 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In 1993 Brewery Bay Food Company opened its doors in beautiful downtown Orillia as a 'fun dining' option for our locals and visitors alike. We wanted people of all ages and experiences to walk through the door and feel comfortable, greeted with a big smile and a large menu. Over twenty years later, Brewery Bay has remained true to its roots. There is something for everyone - vegans and carnivores alike! Good Grub Sit on the restaurant side with your family and indulge in our fried pickles, wonderful salads or one of our fabulous burgers and, of course, our famous cookie skillet for dessert! Great Pub Enjoy the pub, where we serve 12 different draught on tap, a wide selection of wine and scotch and a long list of cocktails and martinis. Patio The seasonal patio offers a wonderful people-watching view, centrally located in our beautiful and historic downtown Orillia. Parties Or make a booking in our private party room where we specifically cater to the needs of your event - romantic night out, birthday party or business meeting.
“Microwave Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

It tasted like microwaved Hungryman dinners. If you have your own beer and a microwave you can do the same at home. It was greasy food and slow service. Tip yourself and skip this place.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jay S

“outstanding service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

My son and I were at the Bay only an hour ago, and I had to make sure that I mentioned that aside from the top wings in Orillia, our server Johnathan, went out of his way to make our dinner more enjoyable! I had parked my car half a km. away and realized my meter was short a half hour. All I did was ask John what a parking ticket costs in Orillia. He says $15.00. Before I could even respond, he says: "where is your car? I'm going to top the meter up for you." I say no no ill do it. He puts his hand up and says "no no, you relax, as your food should be at your table momentarily, I'll take care of it. What do you drive? So......bottom line, I dont have to move, and 3, 4 minutes later he comes strolling in and says "all taken care of". WHO DOES THAT? Ive been a customer of the Bay for 17 years now, and Ive never seen this Johnathan so STEVE.....dont let this guy go, he is a true asset to your restaurant.

Visited September 2012
“Good Pub Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Good pub food, good patio. Service is ok, good place to go with a group of people or for a quick lunch.

Visited July 2012
Orillia, Ontario, Canada
“Again & Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

This one is a favorites for our Family. We love the kitchen sink burger, the potato skins, the goat cheese salad - really have enjoyed everything we have ordered. They have healthy and vegetarian choices a creative and unique selection, friendly atmosphere - we keep coming back.

• Visited July 2012
Bowmanville, Canada
“Lunch specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

The menu included a variety of vegetarian options (so my wife was happy) plus plenty of well prepared dishes. Despite being busy the service was excellent and food both plentiful and tasty - will go back for more !

Visited August 2012