“Excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
Ranked #29 of 152 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Orillia
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

The service was excellent. Also there is excellent parking.
We really enjoy going there for lunch. One of the favourites that my wife and I share is the fahitas with shrimp and beef.

Visited June 2014

London, Canada
“A superbly enjoyable dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I dined at Kelsey's with a group of seven others on a busy Friday evening. Our table was all set up and ready to go when we arrived.

Our server was friendly and gracious, very attentive to our needs, and quite knowledgeable about choices and options. Our drinks and food came to the table in good order, and surprisingly quickly for how busy the restaurant was.

As a vegetarian I found the new system-wide menu somewhat limited in what I could eat, but they were quite willing to make adjustments from the menu. I settled upon the beet and goat cheese salad, asking that it be prepared without the usual grilled chicken accompaniment. I overheard others at the table making special requests, all of which were easily accommodated.

My meal was delicious, and I would happily have the same thing again. The beets were marinated in balsamic vinegar. The goat cheese was encrusted with sesame seeds. The spinach leaves were fresh and crisp, topped with a generous mound of toasted pumpkin seeds. A blood orange balsamic dressing finished the salad nicely.

I heard many favourable comments about their meals from others at the table. Those who got double deck burgers found them huge. (I should note that a veggie burger option was listed as available for all the burger plates.)

All in all, it was a most enjoyable evening in a warm and pleasing ambiance.

Visited June 2014
Orillia, Canada
“Always a great meal and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

This Kelsey's is very consistent and has a great selection on the menu and we always get great service there! They are always very accommodating of any special requests and we have been going here for years for family occasions! It may be time for a renovation but other than that a overall good experience!

• Visited June 2014
Orillia, Canada
“Lunch at Kelsey's - great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. There were three of us and each ordered something different from the menu. We all loved our lunch. Appetizers were awesome as well. Will definitely go back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 184June
Guelph, Canada
“Consistent quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Kelsey's has consistently good quality in my experience. I was alone on a business trip staying at a hotel across the road. I was more in the mood for sports bar atmosphere than a formal dining room, so passed on the hotel's restaurant. I had a beer then dinner sitting at the bar. The staff were friendly and service was prompt. The food was all that I have come to expect from Kelsey's. Lots of locals there, so that's a good sign. I went back the following day for a big salad lunch sitting at one of their tables. Oh, their free WiFi is an incentive to a businessperson on the road.

• Visited May 2014