“Love the Burgers”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Orillia
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Burgers are great. But the ice cream dishes are so expensive! The seating area is never warm in winter and it always seems dark in the building. The husband and I have to sneak out without the kids for an ice cream treat due to the price, too bad the prices aren't more family friendly.

3  Thank bizzyhavingfun

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Good Milkshakes thick and cold. Great on a hot day.
Busy place all summer, very popular in Orillia.
Small Shop - watch for Traffic when trying to get into parking lot
on curve, hard to see some traffic

1  Thank BarrieRes
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The ice cream here is Dairy Queen, so you can't really complain about that. However the customer service is so bad, every time I go in I'm disappointed. I went in and ordered an Orange Julius when they first started making them, and it was awful! It tasted like powder, and it was 4 dollars. So I said to them, and they made me a new one, they didn't ask if I wanted something else or a refund. Anyways the second one was the same. So the girl just said that she made it the way it said to. She didn't say sorry or offer to refund me or anything. I understand that it wasn't her fault, but she dealt with it very unprofessionally and I find that often the staff act that way.

2  Thank Emily W
Reviewed July 29, 2012

service slow, the restaurant looks like it has never had a cent put into it and I would guess the boss isn't often there or really doesn't care much. Wow. Compaired to going into a new dairy queen I was hoping for a sense of retro but it was more sad.

4  Thank thebeamingbumpkin
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We all love this place in my family. The food, the staff, and of course the treats..

1  Thank L C

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!