All reviews turn down service executive suite fireside lounge separate bedroom grocery store french doors full size fridge sausage yogurt friday evening pool and hot tub complimentary shuttle hard boiled eggs boutique hotel complimentary breakfast chocolate mint great room
Reviewed August 26, 2017

nice inn with breakfast and christian was extremely helpful -- unfortunately the pool is small and other than tim hortons you really don't have any food options close (that looked clean enough to enter)

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn M
Maureen W, Manager at Stone Gate Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review. For future stays please come and see us at the front desk regarding dinning options. There are a number of nice restaurants within 5km and one within a 5 minute walk of the hotel.
We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

This was our second stay at the hotel and it was just as great as our first. We stayed in a housekeeping suite with full kitchen and separated living and sleeping areas. All the employees at the hotel are very nice, friendly, and professional. The hotel is clean and has a lovely continental breakfast. I loved the hot tub which was so relaxing. I would suggest that something be done in the bathrooms to make the shower/tub facilities safer. It was so slippery I wouldn't let my elderly mother, or her friend, use the shower. It was dangerous and even I had a hard time keeping my balance in the shower! I still give the hotel an 'Excellent' rating and will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with and that you plan to return.
When you make your next reservation with us please mention a request for a bath mat. We are happy to have that in your suite when you arrive and that should eliminate the slipping concerns in the shower.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Based on trip advisor we choose this hotel and certainly it was the right choice
Our suite was well equipped ,bed was very comfortable
Breakfast was included and it offered good choices
Overall a very good experience and if in the area again this will be our hotel of choice

We travel a lot and this we would certainly recommend

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review. Guest recommendations and return visits are certainly a wonderful way to help promote our business.
I'm happy to see that you'll be returning, we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Our third stay at the Stone Gate Inn. Only place we stay when we are in Orillia. Lovely boutique style hotel - welcoming, clean, friendly staff and good breakfast. Our go to when attending concerts at Rama.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

I'm so happy to see that you enjoy staying with us and continue to return. Don't forget about our complimentary shuttle service to and from Casino Rama on show dates.
Thank you so much for your kind comments, we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed August 21, 2017

This was my 3rd stay at The Stone Gate Inn and once again they didn't disappoint. The lobby is welcoming and Christian was there to greet us with a smile. I requested an early check-in and he was able to make that happen. We booked an Executive Suite which was extremely clean and inviting. I love the living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom areas. The room is clean, quiet, spacious and cozy, everything you could possibly want. Your stay includes a Deluxe Continental Breakfast that includes hard boiled eggs (hot or cold), sausages, cereal, make your own waffles, muffins, bagels, toast and several types of juices along with tea and coffee. They are only a 10-15 minute drive from Casino Rama and offer a shuttle service to the casino on event nights but you have to make reservations (please book ahead as it books up quickly). The Stone Gate Inn is a place you should not miss if in Orillia and wanting to spend the night.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

I can't express how happy I am to read your comments. Our team at Stone Gate Inn takes great pride in providing the best service possible for our guests. You're continued patronage is very much appreciated and such a wonderful testament to our property.
We look forward to hosting you again soon!