“Not in our top 10.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #32 of 152 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Dawson Creek, Canada
“Not in our top 10.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

The atmosphere seems to be geared to a younger demographic. I felt that we were jammed, with other guests within our "conversation zone". The noise in the venue made conversation at our table difficult. The service was average. There was a problem with one of the dishes served to us, and an attempt to correct the mishap was made, but it fell short of expectations.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

• Hungarian first
“Steak So Tough ):”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Everything was delicious and service great on our last visit...except the steak was so tough I thought it was my knife being dull...They brought me another knife but that did not help. I brought the rest of it home and tried my own steak knife. Turns out the steak is just tough! So disappointed. When I go out for a steak I expect something decent and it is not super cheap. I think I paid 23 for a piece of leather. Now I feel so ripped off. ):

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Orillia, Canada
“Great spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Montana's has a great menu! Mostly good service! And are usually very accommodating if you want to share or change something on the menu! Great drinks as well!

• Visited June 2014
North Bay
“Montana's- another enjoyable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We have been here before and it is ALWAYS Good. This was no exception. Kirsten was our server- she was friendly and efficient. The decor is nice and the whole place was clean, even the bathrooms. The food was delicious and served promptly. The other staff were friendly and one of the supervisors checked to make sure everything was good. There is lots of parking and you are just one long block from the highway. I highly recommend.

Visited June 2014
Barrie, Canada
“OK "Corral"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Everything at this restaurant was okay...service, food, ambiance...
for the cost of a meal here I would go to somewhere else where,
things were More than OK...

• Visited February 2014