“Surprisingly good breakfast spot”
Review of Gung Ho

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gung Ho
Ranked #27 of 159 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 13, 2014

A Chinese Food restaurant wouldn't be my first choice for breakfast but I was quite pleased with the selection and service offered by Gung Ho. This restaurant was recommended by a family member who regularly has breakfast there with a group of friends. Our server was friendly, efficient and attentive and the restaurant offers good value and portion size. As an added bonus there are daily specials and a regular senior's special.

1  Thank Melissa S

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Fresh, tasty Chinese food, varied menu, excellent, friendly service at great prices.
Their Cantonese Chowmein, & Singapore Noodles are my favourites. There is much more to choose from.
It's located in a small plaza on West St., close to Hwy 11 & parking is ample.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is our go to restaurant for Chinese food in Orillia. We enjoy the food and we can get a 3 course meal for $8.50 each which includes soup, egg or spring roll and a main of your choice. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Will conntinue to take my family here and recommend to friends. I also hear that they have a good breakfast...but have not been able to try it yet!

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Busy lunch place. Typical chop suey type Chinese fare which is ok thirty years ago but do not pass muster now. Try Royal Oak - same ambience but better food.

1  Thank Borneo111
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We'd been there may times before, and enjoyed some Chinese food that while not being completely authentic, was tasty and kept us coming back. The last time we were there,it was terrible. Not sure if it's changed hands? The egg rolls were really greasy, and the sauce on the dish I had was so thick and gummy with cornstarch it turned my stomach. We haven't been back.

1  Thank CorinneOrillia