“Have started going downhill.”
Review of ACE Chinese Food

ACE Chinese Food
Ranked #125 of 161 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 12, 2014

They have terrible delivery service since their debit terminal doesn't work so you have to go to the restaurant to pay for your delivery. Above all the food was bland, anything fried was soggy an cold, and gave everyone stomach aches later in the evening.

1  Thank Secretsyu

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I order take out and find that there is a good amount of food for the price considering the price of Chinese food. The only complaint I have is how about putting an amount of chicken in the chicken balls that lets me know i'm eating one, the piece is so small that it's like a reminder at the end of eating all that dough that yes it was a chicken ball I just had and not a dough ball.

1  Thank mark m
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We ordered for delivery once and were very happy. Second time we were missing one dish. Called and were told they would include it next time. They didn't the next time and once again forgot a dish. I called and told them I wanted them to deliver it. They refused so I told them I wanted my credit card refunded for the dish. I was told they didn't know how to do that. After a very frustrated 20 minutes of getting no where she said she would call back. The owner called back and I could not understand him. 30 minutes later he said, I think, that next time we would get our dish plus chicken balls. When I order the next time he didn't want to give us anything at no charge. We picked up so we would make sure he gave us what was owed. Get home and we were missing rice! Called and said we were coming back in and expected another dish plus the rice for our inconvenience. The owner wouldn't even come out and only would give us a smaller size serving of rice. Food is good, but not worth the hassle!!!

2  Thank 3beautifulgirls
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have gotten food from ace on several occasions, and not only is the price for the quality of the food amazing, the food itself was absolutely spectacular. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for some delicious chinese food.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

We went there few timed for buffet in lunch time, we spent little money and we had beef, chicken, pork, fish, shrimp, vegi, noodle, rice, fuits, ect., The owner and the waitress are nice and friendly. I like their food and service.