“Incredible!!”

Thai Plate
Ranked #8 of 158 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: "New in Orillia, has a parent restaurant in Dundas or Toronto".
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Service is phenomenal! The waiters/waitresses are so helpful, polite and kind.
Spring rolls are the best Ive tasted! The buffet is totally worth it.
Will go back again and again!

There are newer reviews for Thai Plate

Reviewed August 15, 2014

My wife and I LOVE Thai Plate, we've been there a number of times for the Friday lunch buffet. I recommend getting there as early as possible, it's not a huge restaurant, and it fills up quickly for the buffet.
The Mango Salad is excellent, and the Spring Rolls are probably the best I've ever had! Let's see, what else? Oh, the Cashew Chicken, and there are a few curry dishes. Really, you can't go too far wrong with anything on that buffet! We will definitely be making that part of our visits to Orillia.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, very good food and good portions. The washrooms could be cleaner though.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I didn't realize that we had such a good Thai restaurant in Orillia. Having tried most of the best Thai in Toronto, I was very happy to have found Thai Plate. The food was excellent and the Thai staff very pleasant. I mostly stick to ordering the Pad Thai and either the Green Coconut Curry Chicken or Panang Chicken. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Rusty157
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Before attending a concert at Casino Rama, we wanted to have a nice dinner close to the hotel where we were staying. Pleasantly surprised at how delicious the food was and the service was great. Enjoyed the veggie spring rolls, cashew nut chicken and chicken and shrimp pad thai, all simply excelllent for the price.

Been to Thai Plate? Share your experiences!