“excellent meal and service”

Era 67 Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #3 of 164 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our team is proud to present Era 67 Restaurant & Lounge, nestled in the heritage district of downtown Orillia, Ontario. We are located at 64 Mississauga Street West, within walking distance of the historic Orillia Opera House, charming boutiques, and the Port of Orillia. Also in close proximity to Casino Rama.The inspiration of our name is derived from the Era of 1867, when citizens from all walks of life joined together to create Canada - a bold new country built on hope, faith and hard work. We believe in the same values today. Through personal experience and travels, our culinary team and their families are well aware of our enriched land's one-of-a-kind flavours and its bountiful produce. They also truly appreciate the amazing tastes and aromas our country has to offer.Our award winning Executive Chef, Rachel Hobbs, harvests only the freshest proteins and ingredients to create her signature dishes. Blending old world cooking knowledge with modern culinary techniques, our menu represents the best of this great land, from delicious British Columbia salmon to tantalizing Alberta beef and succulent P.E.I mussels.Displaying a wonderful heritage feel, Era 67 is a celebration of Canada's finest foods, coupled with impeccable service and a warm ambiance. Whether planning a night on the town or a quiet intimate meal, from the moment you arrive we guarantee an unforgettable dining experience . . . because that's what true north friends do for one another.
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Came on Sunday for dinner and was very happy with the food and great service. Cory and Robert were both very helpful and knowledgeable and welcoming. The rib eye steak done Med rare with some Stilton butter, mushrooms and sticky mushrooms and something they called a smashed potato. Delicious. Paired with a nice glass of red wine, I would definately recommend you try era 67.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Just went there for a dinner before a show and was totally impressed. Hands down the best dinners I have had in a long time. Service was amazing!!! They were attentive and very knowledgable. My steak was cooked to perfection! The wine recommendation was perfect. I am a very picky red wine drinker and the one chosen by our server Cory was excellent. Will definitely be going back. My new fave restaurant in Orillia!!

Reviewed August 13, 2014

This was by far the best restaurant dinner we have ever enjoyed. The staff were so friendly and obviously committed to excellent customer service. The steak was cooked to perfection and the rest of the meal was just as AMAZING. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone, and can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Loved our dinner!
We booked on line and from the moment we arrived it was a night to remember!
First driving up I was concerned but once we stepped in the door my reservations were lifted.
It was my moms 69th birthday and we wanted to try somewhere new!
My children were welcomed with open arms and they had even left a little birthday card for my mom.
Food had flavour and was fresh!
Loved that locally grown produce is used in their dishes.
The patio had live entertainment which we didn't get to enjoy but stopped for a moment to listen on the way out.
Without a second thought I will say we will be going back.....need to have some more mashed sweet potatoes:)

1  Thank GibbyE
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Service was very good, portions were generous but my dish (chicken) was nothing special nor my husband's (duck). So nice but nothing special and lots of carbs and little veggies.

1  Thank Minzy007