“Great atmosphere!”

Era 67 Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #3 of 163 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our team is proud to present Era 67 Restaurant & Lounge, nestled in the heritage district of downtown Orillia, Ontario. We are located at 64 Mississauga Street West, within walking distance of the historic Orillia Opera House, charming boutiques, and the Port of Orillia. Also in close proximity to Casino Rama.The inspiration of our name is derived from the Era of 1867, when citizens from all walks of life joined together to create Canada - a bold new country built on hope, faith and hard work. We believe in the same values today. Through personal experience and travels, our culinary team and their families are well aware of our enriched land's one-of-a-kind flavours and its bountiful produce. They also truly appreciate the amazing tastes and aromas our country has to offer.Our award winning Executive Chef, Rachel Hobbs, harvests only the freshest proteins and ingredients to create her signature dishes. Blending old world cooking knowledge with modern culinary techniques, our menu represents the best of this great land, from delicious British Columbia salmon to tantalizing Alberta beef and succulent P.E.I mussels.Displaying a wonderful heritage feel, Era 67 is a celebration of Canada's finest foods, coupled with impeccable service and a warm ambiance. Whether planning a night on the town or a quiet intimate meal, from the moment you arrive we guarantee an unforgettable dining experience . . . because that's what true north friends do for one another.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Era 67 is not a large restaurant, but has an ambience that is warm and friendly. Reservations seem to be recommended. The menu has very interesting choices and everything is fresh. The staff does not rush you and they don't mind splitting a meal.

1  Thank 73Pepper

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been to this restaurant many times (can't believe I never rated it!). I've never been disappointed with Era 67. For a town like Orillia to have such a fine dining establishment as this, (and others!) I am amazed! I love the way they try to make this a Canadian restaurant, with the specially crafted meals utilizing local flavours and meats and even beers! Well done. I will be back. Over and over and again.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I took my mother to Era 67 for Mother's Day dinner yesterday and was completely impressed with the food, the staff, the ambience, everything. This little gem of a restaurant ranks right up there with the best that even Toronto has to offer, and I'm happy to travel the distance to go back again. I might have to visit Orillia more often ;)

Reviewed May 10, 2014

If you eat here make sure you order steak, it is what they do best! I have had other items off the menu and the steak tops all of them. Scallops are also divine. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

My wife and i were going out for dinner to celebrate a birthday. We had considered St Germain's at Casino Rama but decided on Era 67. Friends had eaten here and recomended we try it.
We were not disappointed. The reception, service, decor and food were excellent. We found the pricing acceptable for the quality of the product and service. We will definatley be back. Try the 14oz rib eye for sure. The mushroom truffle soup is also a winner. cheers