“Awesome in Orillia!!!!”

Era 67 Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 156 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our team is proud to present Era 67 Restaurant & Lounge, nestled in the heritage district of downtown Orillia, Ontario. We are located at 64 Mississauga Street West, within walking distance of the historic Orillia Opera House, charming boutiques, and the Port of Orillia. Also in close proximity to Casino Rama.The inspiration of our name is derived from the Era of 1867, when citizens from all walks of life joined together to create Canada - a bold new country built on hope, faith and hard work. We believe in the same values today. Through personal experience and travels, our culinary team and their families are well aware of our enriched land's one-of-a-kind flavours and its bountiful produce. They also truly appreciate the amazing tastes and aromas our country has to offer.Our award winning Executive Chef, Rachel Hobbs, harvests only the freshest proteins and ingredients to create her signature dishes. Blending old world cooking knowledge with modern culinary techniques, our menu represents the best of this great land, from delicious British Columbia salmon to tantalizing Alberta beef and succulent P.E.I mussels.Displaying a wonderful heritage feel, Era 67 is a celebration of Canada's finest foods, coupled with impeccable service and a warm ambiance. Whether planning a night on the town or a quiet intimate meal, from the moment you arrive we guarantee an unforgettable dining experience . . . because that's what true north friends do for one another.
Minden, Canada
“Awesome in Orillia!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

What a lovely venue. Had dinner there before going to the casino to hear Il Divo. Fabulous food, staff, ambience and pricing. Great value and definitely a place to return to.

“FoodDude1990”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Just finished a delicious meal in this beautiful restaurant. The atmosphere was very relaxed and all of the servers were quick and friendly. We will definitely be returning.

Toronto, Canada
“A Nice Find in Orillia”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I visited the restaurant for dinner, based on TA reviews. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get a reservation for the same (Tuesday) evening - their website reservation system said no tables were available until 8:30 p.m. Fortunately, I called, and they had no problem fitting me in. The menu was interesting, and the food was very nicely prepared. I was a bit disappointed with the risotto puck that accompanied my fish and vegetables - it ended up being a huge amount of rice, and not quite what I was expecting. I should have asked more questions. Overall, a pleasant experience, and I would recommend. (I'd just choose more carefully next time...!)

Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

For a small town, this restaurant is awesome. This was our fourth visit and we were not disappointed. The food is fantastic and fresh, service is professional, and the prices are reasonable for this type of restaurant. If you want less expensive food, go to a chain where somebody is just heating up pre-prepared food in the back. If you want quality, fresh cooked "real" food, go here. Atmosphere is good, a little crowded, but reasonable. There was live entertainment which was not overpowering and we were able to still have conversation.
We'll worth a detour into orillia to have dinner. Be sure to make a reservation!

• Visited November 2013
“service very good, food? well ...”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The food was not good this time: my trout risotto was an undefinable mash of ? and had nothing of a risotto. The trout was "à point" but it's taste was somewhat stale. My companie's sockeye salmon was dry, overheated but otherwise acceptable. You can do better.