“The hotel was very clean at an excellent value, we were very pleased.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Orillia
Ontario
“The hotel was very clean at an excellent value, we were very pleased.”
Reviewed November 22, 2009

-room was spacious and clean
-staff was accommodating and friendly
-the continental breakfast was well worth it...especially the waffles!
-I would not hesitate to recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SabrinaAg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Beeton Ontario
Reviewed October 31, 2009

Travelling alone can be stressful...but hotel safe & friendly...Internet access was a treat...came for concert at Casino Rama...usually stay at Rama Hotel but prefer the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank LadydiBeetonOntario
Barry's Bay & Combermere
Reviewed October 17, 2009

We checked in for one night to see a show at Rama. They put us in room 203, we unloaded luggage and went out to find a snack. When we returned (maybe 30 minutes later) my BF mentioned that it was too bad they didn't put us on the ground floor since the rooms had sliding doors to the outside. He is a smoker but I will not stay in smoking rooms. I went and mentioned this to the front desk and they immediately moved us to a lower floor room and even made sure it was one with a picnic table just outside "for his comfort". It is right next door to a Tim Horton's which was nice, after the show we enjoyed a decaf before bed. The free breakfast was pretty good too. The blueberry scones were quite tasty and the waffles were almost a inch thick. Real juice, and they provided hard boiled eggs, which is nice since there is often no protein in a Continental Breakfast. Be warned however that the Casino Rama Shuttle only runs for certain attractions. In the end it was better that we drove since dinner at a local restaurant was so slow we would have missed the show if we had taken the shuttle.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank trippinallday
Reviewed September 19, 2009

I wish all the hotels I stay at were as friendly and helpful as this one.
I arrived extremely late one evening (without a reservation) and had to be up very early the next morning to be on time for meeting the next day.
I was greeted with a very friendly, warm person who was cheerful and positive. She recognized that I was tired and had to be up extremely early the next day so would get very little sleep. The person on the desk assured me not only of an early wake-up call, but also said that since I was going to be leaving ahead of the time that they normally put out breakfast she would ensure that breakfast would be available for me.
The next morning, I actually woke earlier than the wake-up call and went down to leave much earlier than planned. However, by the time I got down to the front desk she had already put out the full breakfast selections and a fresh pot of coffee was brewed for me.
What a great start. What a great motel with terrific staff.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank stonemanOntario
Reviewed August 30, 2009

Wheelchair access is my biggest concern when it comes to this hotel. There are no automatic doors to enter the hotel which makes it virtually impossible for a wheelchair user to open the door because there is no flat surface. The ramp is right in front of the door and I am still on an incline when I have to open the door, therefore I roll backwards off the ramp. Very dangerous. The wheelchair parking spaces are not wide enough to accommodate a van with a side chair lift so I had to double park at the far end of the parking lot. The room was quite small making it hard to manouver my wheelchair. And there is no option of having wheelchair accessible room with 2 beds. On the up side, the newly renovated wheelchair washroom was excellent and the staff at the hotel were extremely accommodating by purchasing a shower chair to put in the bath.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank Cupid1
PETERBOROUGH, ONTARIO
Reviewed August 24, 2009

The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room had a pleasant aroma and the linens were crisp and fresh. Suited our needs for a nights stay. Thank You.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RLK19
South West Ontario
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Room was clean and well equiped with an iron, micorwave and mini-fridge. Continental breakfast was very good with oranges, apples, toast, english muffins, bagels, tea biscuits, had boiled eggs, juice, tea and coffee and a nice room to eat it in. Wireless, high speed internet worked well in the room and our room was located at the very back of the motel. Staff was very friendly and accomadating. Paid $98, plus tax, reasonable value as it was in the summer and we were attending to a sold out concert a Casino Rama on a Wednesday night. There is shuttle service to and from the Casino until 2AM. We didn't take the shuttle but were told about it at check in. The Casino is about a 10-15 minute drive from the motel. There's a number of places to eat within walking distance (Swiss Chalet-Harveys, East Side Marios, Kelsey's, A&W among others) Bed was good quality and quite comfortable. I'd certainly go back to this motel.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple