“Good value!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Orillia
Ontario
“Good value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2011

Nice and clean hotel. Ben, at the front desk, is one of the nicest and more helpful front staff member we've ever met. We recomend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Solamor
Michelle-GM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2011
Thank you Solamor for you kind review! We agree that Comfort Inn, Orillia; has an outstanding staff from the guest services representatives like Ben, to our housekeeping team. We would like to have the privilege to accommodate you again soon.
Best Wishes,
Amber
Guest Services Representative

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2011

I just stayed at the Comfort Inn, Orillia. I can not really say anything negative about the place. It was very clean and room was very nice for a Comfort Inn. But $150+ to stay there is a joke, it is a Comfort Inn in Orillia, Ontario. I would only stay there if everything else is the area is booked full.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Badb88
Michelle-GM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, February 3, 2011
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you found our hotel clean and convenient. We do our best to accommodate all of our guests accordingly. As for our rates, they do fluctuate regularly. We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with the price, however, we do hope you will return to stay with us in the near future and our team will see to it that a suitable rate will be set.
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2010

Just got back from a "girls weekend" with my daughter and sister. This is the second time we have stayed at the Comfort Inn, and frankly, we have no desire to stay anywhere else. It is very clean, the room was large and had a microwave to melt our Brie and a fridge for our wine. Perfect. The staff are very nice and accommodating and the complimentary continental breakfast is quite good. The hotel is within walking distance of several good restaurants - what more could we ask for?

• Stayed November 2010
2 Thank holafromlin
Michelle-GM, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 24, 2010
Thank you for your kind words Holafromlin! We are always pleased to hear about how our guests enjoyed their stay. We have a wonderful team here at the Comfort Inn, Orillia; and are always happy to accommodate business travelers, family vacations, and in your case, a great, fun-filled, girls getaway. We hope to be able to accommodate yourself and friends in the near future.

Yours Truly,
Amber
Guest Services Representative
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2010

This is one of my personal experience to Orillia Comfort Inn's guest service. I appreciate for their help. Here's I'm posting a thanks letter which I wrote to their general manager Michelle McNaney to share my experience to their hotel service.

Hello Michelle McNaney,

My name is Yvontte. I'm from Toronto. I'm writing this letter to express my sincere appreciation to one of your guest service rep. Ben. I use to hate writing and this is my first time writing a thanks letter.

On Oct. 9, Saturday night of the Thanks Giving long weekend, we passed by Orillia after whole day travelling. We arrived at Orillia Comfort Inn around 8:30pm. Unfortunately, Ben told us there's not enough room for my family to stay. He helped us looking for reservations around the location. We appreciate for the help.

When we backed out from the parking lot, accident happened. We scratched the vehicle parked beside us at your parking lot. We went back to the front desk and talked to Ben to contact the owner of the vehicle. Ben also helped us contact the inspector to solve the problem. We were tired and stressed; a lot of phone calls to make and our little baby needed a rest. Ben's hospitality and friendly attitude helped things solve smoothly. The actual situation was too complicated to be explained. Fortunately, nobody got hurt and we got such a nice guest service rep. to help on the paper work although we did not have the chance to stay at your hotel.

I was supposed to send this appreciation letter when we got back, but I guess it's never late to say "Thank you very much!" and this is definitely an unforgettable trip that I've learned something remarkable from Ben as well. I've met a lot of nice people in my life; however, it was still very impressive by Ben's hospitality and I strongly support Ben for employee recognition if possible. Please contact me anytime if needed. I'm also glad for you to have such a passionate employee and definitely, Comfort Inn will be my top choice for next trip.

Thanks very much!

Yvontte

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Yvontte
Michelle-GM, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful and emotional letter to us in regards to Ben. Ben is a wonderful employee along with our entire team. We are very fortunate to have such a great team. We will definitely share your response with Ben and forward to our head office as well. Hopefully soon, in your travels, may we accomodate you.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

we were in a car accident heading back to ottawa. we stayed in the hotel and while we were there, michelle the gm helped me look for a car to get home that evening and the next morning. we eventually found one and headed home. she was a great help. also one of the ladies there, i forget her name, drove me to barrie to pick up the car. thanks to her also.

chris ready

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank chrisready
Michelle-GM, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 2, 2010
Thank you Mr. and Mrs Ready for your contribution. We are pleased to hear that our staff were helpful and our rooms accomodating. We hope that we will see you again soon, under better circumstances. Business or leisure, we are happy to please our guests.
Ontario Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2010

Upon checking in the front desk staff were friendly, courteous and extremely professional. The rooms were standard but really clean. I wish the room would have had a fridge and microwave, but we managed. The continental breakfast was great as well as the 24 hour coffee and tea service. My friend had forgotten a couple of items at home and again the front desk staff were very accommodating. They were also very knowledgeable about amenities in the area. There are lots of restaurants and shops within walking distance. There was also a free shuttle to the casino which we took advantage of. We had a great night sleep and the hotel was quiet considering there were a lot of folks there for a concert. This was definitely a great choice for value and great service.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank princessofmaple
Michelle-GM, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 12, 2010
Thank you for such a detailed review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Fortunately, we do provide items that our guests may have forgotten. Most of our rooms are equipped with a fridge and microwave, but a select few are not. If this is a requirement on your next stay, please let us know and we will reserve a room specifically with that need. We are glad you had an undisturbed night of sleep and we take great pride in keeping our property calm for all of our guests. We do hope to see you again in the near future.
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2010

A reasonably priced hotel, with excellent customer service. We stayed for 2 nights and the ladies at front desk were incredible. They were friendly, helpful and resolved the little issue we had without hesitation. The rooms were clean and had all the amenities we were looking for. It has a shuttle to the casino and would be my choice to stay in for future trips. A special thank you to Shyanne (I"m sure I spelled that wrong!) for her hospitality. We had one of the best trips ever!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank michelledolphin
Thank you Michelle for your kind words in your review. Our highly trained staff, are more than pleased to accomodate you in every way possible. We are glad that we were able to mend the situation you had with your room. We look forward to seeing you again, possibly for another girls weekend.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orillia
Best Western Plus Orillia Hotel
Knights Inn Orillia
Knights Inn Orillia
#7 of 14 in Orillia
Days Inn - Orillia

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!