Kings Inn Orillia
$54
Comfort Inn(Orillia)(Great Value!)
$102
$88
Stone Gate Inn(Orillia)(Great Value!)
$102
$51
$47
Maples Motel(Orillia)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was amazed at the space we had in our room. Clean, comfortable and the price was considerably less than what I usually pay at other hotels.
My group booked 2 rooms at the Kings Inn in Orillia and we all had the same reaction, we will definitely stay here again when in the Orillia area.
We were greeted with a friendly face when we first arrived and the same as we left.
Some went for breakfast and raved about that as well, so this place is a definite keeper :)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stay in this hotel everytime we go to Toronto. It is very afforadable and in a good location. Small but very clean. It is in walking distance of a 24 hour grocery store and the beach. Also walking distance from TIm Hortons.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

this hotel was over-priced. The room is in desperate need of a reno, slept with clothes on, lights on and shoes off the floor. I was surprised I even was able to sleep. A/C made so much noise when on high but it was a hot day so we had to leave the fan on eventually - rooms should not be smoking rooms for the convenience of how the rooms are all on the 1st floor. The only good things were the mini fridge, microwave and TV will lots of channels. For a few more dollars I would have preferred to choose a 3 star hotel. I would not return. Some advice to owners, clean up the rooms. Upgrade your furniture and install proper outlets (not just using a power bar screwed into the wall).

Room Tip: use caution when booking at this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fkfkf
Reviewed April 24, 2012

when we first arrived at the kings inn, we were happy to see that the place was clean, and had plenty of room for all of our stuff (4 girls withn 18 pairs of shoes).......we had a great night, went to the casino for a show, the shuttle picked us up righ down the street, very convienient. The morning of check out we woke up pretty early, and cleaned our entire room, 3 of us girls drove home together, and our other girlfreind had her boyfriend pick her up, upon arriving home,one of the girls realized her phone was missing, she immediately called all of us and called the hotel, none of us girls had mistakenly packed her phone so we all assumed she must have left it at the hotel, the hotel staff said no there was no phone found, so we all checked our things again to be sure we didnt have the phone, she then called back and told them to please check again, that her phone has a tracking device on it and it shows it is at the hotel, they still maintain that they do not have it, but maybe one of their staff had picked it up, and to call abck tomorrow. we all strongly believe that the phone was left at the hotel and they are just not going to return it to us. we WILL NOT be going back or reccomending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank KaylaM_1105
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My girlfriends and I stayed at the hotel for a night after a show at casino rama. We couldn't use the microwave unless we unplugged everything. Annd when we left and returned home I realized I did not have my iphone. When I called they told me it was not there. I know that it had to have been left there bc I have checked all my stuff and in the car, my friends even checked their stuff. So I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012