“Best at Percé”

Restaurant La Maison-Pecheur
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Perce
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

From the breakfast to the dinner, you won't regret it. It's costly, but the food is excellent. The restaurant is very well placed with a view to the Percé rock ans boats.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant La Maison-Pecheur

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Didn't have a reservation, but they found a table for us on a busy Friday night.
Very good seafood meals for both my wife and myself. Very lively by the sea atmosphere. Why not. Right next to the wharf, on the water's edge.
The restaurant fit right in with a "Perce" feel.

Had to smile that there was a large group of fishermen enjoying some sort of evening out celebration. Tells you something about there recommendation of the restaurant.

We truly enjoyed a "real" seafood restaurant and meal.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Food was ok, but service was horrible! Got ignored for 15 min at the entrance, then took us 45 min to finally order, meal arrived 45 min later, and till we were able to pay 2.5h have passed. Waitress was very rude and never even apologized for the long wait. The only thing she was fast at is adding the tip. Never again!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I've been here twice, last year and a week a go... and OMG, the food is to die for! The service is excellent. I had a warm goat cheese salad to start and then scallops in a mango and sea weed sauce. My husband had the salmon, both were served with a mash of potato, squash and carrots. I love this place, it over looks Perce Rock and the entire ocean front. Highly recommend, see you next year!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

It was okay but pricey! I guess you pay for the fantastic view. The seafood chowder was full of mussels, shrimp, lobster, and scallops but the flavour was okay. It was tasty but not the best I ever had! My son had the spaghetti boulangese and it was terrible. The noodles were cold and there wasn't enough sauce. The sauce tasted like salsa, not so great. I had the shrimp with garlic sauce which was very good but the shrimp were so tiny! My daughter had the scallops with cream peppercorn sauce which was also tasty. We each had a cylinder of mashed potato and squash on top, pretty presentation, a slice of pepper, a baby tomato and about 6 mini green beans. Small serving for a $30 plate. I think what you are mostly paying for is the view. Which if you only do it once, is worth it.

1  Thank Kama_11