“Best restaurant in town”

Restaurant La Maison-Pecheur
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Perce
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Best restaurant in town”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Located at the main town wharf this place is well decorated, has super views of the harbour and the food is superlative. Seafood is superbly cooked but even the steak one of us had was perfectly cooked! The specials are not to be overlooked and are a good deal.

Visited September 2012

Montreal, Canada
“It was "Ok" for Us”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We were disappointed with this one. It was pricey. My salmon was only "Ok". The pasta was "Ok". The location is good, but doesn't compensate for the value here. I would look elsewhere. Our waitress was very friendly, though. I could go 2.5 points on this one, but rounded up to 3.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Live_to_Travel_125
Cleveland, Ohio
“What a meal”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by the people at the Normandie. It did not disappoint. It's right at the center of everything, right by the public pier. I had shrimp with a cream sauce that was lightly flavored with raspberry. Delicious. My wife had the salmon and it was excellent. I had either the best or second best desert of my life - a piece of maple cake that could have too maply, but was perfect because of the lightness of the flavor. My wife had the creme brulee and said it was about the best she'd ever had. Our service was a bit odd. The waiter seemed to forget us at times. Instead, we dealt with the bus boy - but then the waiter came around and served us. We did have a nice talk with the waiter at the end of the meal about the then upcoming Quebec elections.

• Visited August 2012
“Mmm mm fish and chips”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

This place was ok. This fish and chips were decent however, not worth $40 for two dishes. If you take take out and it's for two people, only one dish is required.

Charlottetown, Canada
“Good meal and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had dinner here. The service was excellent and our meal was very good. I had scallops and was surprised at the size and number served. There were at least five very large sea scallops. My husbands steak was average but tender and tasty. The desserts were excellent. To get the better seating with a view, a reservation is required.

• Visited August 2012