“Busy but worth the wait.”
Review of Restaurant Biard

Restaurant Biard
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Perce
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife had the lobster. I had the pan fried turbo. Both were excellent. The night we ate they seemed to be under staffed. We were not in a big hurry, so I didn't really make any difference to us. Our server was very polite and when she could she did take good care of us. The food was expensive but a good value. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants good seafood.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We ate dinner here on September 8 and it was delicious. My husband and I shared the seafood platter, which consisted of lobster, crab, shrimp and 4 or 5 other kinds of fish. All was prepared perfectly. The dessert was out of this world, blueberry shortcake! Yum! Our waiter was very attentive and the service was excellent. Reasonabley priced at $54 for two. We had a window seat overlooking the dramatic Rocher Perce.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We ate here Sept of 2013. The view is very nice as we had a window seat. The salmon that I had was overdone and not tender like salmon should be. The original water we had was room temp and so was the refill!! No ice!! My wife's halibut was overcooked also. I see some good reviews but not for us unfortunately.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We ate here in July of 2013. We came as they opened (4:30), and were given an unbelievable view of Rocher Percé. We ordered off the menu - usually don't do buffet anymore (unless for good reason!). Both my wife and I had a crab dish with a dozen claws, which was fantastic: taste, presentation, service, quality, and quantity. Felt very welcomed by the staff. it was just starting to get busy when we left, but had we arrived when it was busy, we likely would not have had such a stellar view of the Rocher and the sea, with the gannets diving for their own food right outside the window.

1  Thank nonquonpaddler3
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The service was ok, the food was good but nothing to remember, rather disappointing to eat so blandly fish and shellfish in this outstanding village by the sea.
Not my type of place, lacks warmth and finish.
Try the dining room in the Riotel instead or one of the cafes with less pretensions on the Main Street.